Before and During- 116 lbs difference. (pic heavy?)

Options

Replies

• ChrisM32205
    ChrisM32205 Posts: 218 Member
    Options
    You are doing great!
  • marlambailey
    Options
    Thanks so much for sharing. I need to lose 100+ pounds or face total knee replacement. I came to this site looking for encouragement and you were just the person I needed to hear from. Congratulations on all your successes and thanks for your inspiration. I hope to be in your shoes in a year and riding a bike with my children.
  • DiannaMoorer
    DiannaMoorer Posts: 783 Member
    Options
    You lost weight aaaaand quit smoking! Wow! You are a beautiful inspiring person! High five! :drinker:
  • goalss4nika
    goalss4nika Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :drinker: :flowerforyou:
  • Fat2Fit145
    Fat2Fit145 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    Bump!
  • DamePiglet
    DamePiglet Posts: 3,730 Member
    Options
    GASP! HOLY MOLY!!! If you hadn't written that with such a great sense of humor, I'd have likely cried reading it! What a wonderful story... the weight loss was an amazing accomplishment, of course, but the fact that you had that big realization moment is also so wonderful and SO INSPIRING!!!

I think I might have a 'girl crush' on you!!! :laugh:
  • aliciaparsons38
    aliciaparsons38 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I loved reading this. So inspirational and motivating. Amazing job and kudos to you! :)
  • olay1211
    olay1211 Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Well done! Thank you for sharing. I only just restarted my weight loss journey again yesterday and I'm certain with people like you around, I'll get to my destination. Thank you!
  • brookielaw
    brookielaw Posts: 814 Member
    Options
    Thanks y'all. I have had arthritis for 20 years (or more who knows) and am having some major knee issues right now. I may have overdone it a smidge at an event this weekend. The doctor told me she was surprised I could bike at all with my bones scraping each other liKE that...clearly we had never met before. Anyway, once I get back to activity I will start with swimming again. I will be rappelling down a "skyscraper" on October 19, regardless of my knee situation. (I raised over $1000 for Special Olympics Texas in 3 days!)...no amount of pain or popping is going to prevent me from enjoying the coolest NSV in history. I may not be able to be as physically active as I had been for a bit, but there's nothing to stop me from continuing to lose weight through healthy eating. NO excuses and certainly NO REASON TO GIVE UP.
  • anonniemouse
    anonniemouse Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    Congrats on the weight loss and quitting smoking. You must be so proud of all your hard work and accomplishments. Keep it up! :flowerforyou:
  • MyLuvMaya
    MyLuvMaya Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! What an inspiration!
  • apedroza88
    Options
    congrats thats awesome .
  • p1xyn1xy
    p1xyn1xy Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    Phenomenal job! You must be so proud of yourself!:flowerforyou:
  • devinbear
    devinbear Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    You are an inspiration! Thanks for sharing your story!
  • Barbell_Jules
    Barbell_Jules Posts: 358 Member
    Options
    Congratulations to you on your weight loss. The amount you have lost is amazing!

"I'll continue doing happy dances, and eating right, and enjoying all life has to offer." - I need to give you cheers for this right here! :drinker: :drinker:

Good luck with the rest of your weight loss and your triathlon.
  • bipsqueen
    bipsqueen Posts: 57 Member
    Options
    You are amazing!! What an inspiring story, thank you so much for having the courage to share it!
  • LaviMc
    LaviMc Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING!!!
  • ovege
    ovege Posts: 110 Member
    Options
    Go bike woman! Great story great loss!
  • bunny1006
    bunny1006 Posts: 325 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!!! Your hard work has and will continue to pay off!!
  • mhoeff1
    mhoeff1 Posts: 163 Member
    Options
    wow you are beautiful! you have done such a great job!!! I know you are feeling awesome now, Keep on going girl you will be to your goal before you know it congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!