Hello everyone!

Options
Hello, I've used this site a few years back and it helped me drop 15 lbs. I'm not sure why I left, but it's definately showing LOL! So I'm back ready to get healthy and am looking for some motivators! It's a very big struggle for me to diet properly, firstly because I love food, secondly my family is all in great shape, infact my husband has been needing to gain weight so the doctors always say to load him up on calories so meal prep is difficult trying to load someone up while cutting mine. If there is anyone out there with a similiar issue feel free to give me advice on whats worked for you! Have a healthy day!:happy:

Replies

• bentleykatherine
    Options
    :smile: Hey! My name's Katherine and I'm trying to lose some weight before next year. Unfortunately I don't have a weight loss partner, which I've heard helps. If you're interested we could help motivate each other!
  • danimortland20
    Options
    That sounds great!:smile: Thank you!
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    I'm Lew. Married, dad of two soon to be three... My diary is open to friends and I comment all the time... Down 187.6 in 15 months. Welcome, welcome back and welcome to join me in logging for the next 50 years or so! Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • MrsBingley
    Options
    I love food too! I also love cooking and I've managed to come up with some tasty healthy recipes. Before starting my weight loss journey, my cooking style was Paula Dean. Now it is much more Bobby Flay. Feel free to add me, I'd love to share recipes.

Also, I've had days of high hunger, but I've found that if I'm eating adequate calories (about 1500, currently) that the hunger subsides after a few days if I power through it. Human bodies hate losing weight, and I have come to terms with the fact that there will be occasional discomfort. I am actually 12 lbs from my high weight, but I didn't sign up here until I was already down 10.
  • elliexxgeorge
    Options
    Hi, I'm Ellie married and mum to 3 lovely boys.

I lost 27lbs so far and have another 55lbs to go.

My diary is open and I comment all the time :noway:

I wish I spent that time excersising instead of commenting ... I would be size 0 by now.

Please free to add me and everyone else for that matter and let's burn this fat together :flowerforyou:
  • JenniBaby85
    JenniBaby85 Posts: 855 Member
    Options
    Not really the same issues per say, but I'm always happy to lend a hand and offer support!