New Girl :)

Options
Hi, I'm Noelle :) I downloaded the app on my phone & I absolutely LOVE it so I decided i'd check the website out. :flowerforyou: & so far, I like it. This is my first time trying out the message boards & I figured I'd try & make some friends.

Replies

• careybee
    Options
    Welcome!
  • NoelleMelana
    Options
    Thankyou :) How long have you been using this website?
  • tamalea
    tamalea Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    Welcome aboard :flowerforyou: Feel free to friend request me if you want.
  • jrich1
    jrich1 Posts: 2,408 Member
    Options
    Hi and Welcome.. best of luck!
  • debbieemmett
    Options
    hiya noelle.......i joined last week, i find it really helps tracking how many calories you have eaten daily....welcome to the site, and good luck..:happy:
  • Helinah26
    Helinah26 Posts: 288
    Options
    welcome girl!! your gonna love it and the people and support on here are great! :) feel free to friend request me if you'd like :)
  • FitKate
    FitKate Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Hello,

I'm new too. Welcome! I've been using it for a couple of weeks and have found it really helps me because aware of what I'm eating every day. So what are your goals for joining this site?
  • jasper411
    Options
    My first day too and I also downloaded the app to my phone. It's awesome. Hi everyone.
  • bikegeorge
    bikegeorge Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi:bigsmile: Noelle,
    I have been doing this for 3 weeks now and have already dropped 9 lbs. I love it. I also downloaded the Phone App, but do most of the logging on the web when I am home. It's amazing how many foods are in the data base. Good luck with the program!
    This is my first attempt communicating with someone. I hope to get more involved. I AM A FIRM BELIEVER in groupo motivation.
    George
  • NoelleMelana
    Options
    Hey Everybody :) & thanks for the good luck! I'm hoping to finally get down to my goal weight & stay there! hopefully by my birthday in February or at least by this summer :)
  • dmcbeauty
    Options
    Welcome Noelle and to all the other newcomers. This site does keep me honest.
  • djnelson1024
    Options
    Welcome to the ultimate calorie counting and weight loss site out there I have been using this site for a week almost and have already lost three pounds the best advice I can give you is to be honest and truthful when it comes to food and once you realize what you eat i makes it so much easier to fix it i is an amazing site. My brother sent me here and we workout almost everynight together. Running has become fun now for me and I love this site feel free to add me if you need a motivator or challenger good luck with ur weight loss goals
  • DavefromPhilly
    Options
    Welcome to the club Noelle! Feel free to add me if you have questions or need support. I've been using the site for about a month, and it has helped me quite a bit!