the pooch

Options
2»

Replies

• CollieFit
    CollieFit Posts: 1,683 Member
    Options
    That's twice now this morning where I've been fooled in thinking that people are talking about dogs. :grumble:

Me too... :ohwell:
  • Blacklance36
    Blacklance36 Posts: 755 Member
    Options
    Planking!
  • Bridget28152723
    Bridget28152723 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    yes, planking and situps are not all that great try other ones like bicycles, russian twists, reverse crunches and a standing ab workout ..the best core stuff is from Cassey Ho founder of "popilates" on youtube its free try it!
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Can someone explain to me why it is called a c-section pooch? I know lots of people who had babies vaginally and still have a little tummy. Why does the c-section get a bad name? Because of the scar? Mine is almost invisible.

Edit: stop the sit ups (unless you really like them) because they're not going to change it.

Both of my scars are fairly small and below the bikini line, but the little pocket of fat hangs just slightly i want to get it toned and flattened some how..:blushing:

I had my kids natrually, but ended up needing a surgery where I had a scar in the same area and roughly the same size as a c-sec scar. I still haven't been able to get pas the "pooch" I had stomach, and though it wasn't flat, it was all "level" for lack of better terms. Now there is an extra fold where the scar is and the area below it looks like an extra area of fat.
  • Deipneus
    Deipneus Posts: 1,862 Member
    Options
    That's twice now this morning where I've been fooled in thinking that people are talking about dogs. :grumble:

Me too... :ohwell:
    I thought it was going to be a "screw the pooch" joke.
  • RosaileenB
    RosaileenB Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    I have an identical twin sister and she has gotten rid of her pooch by clean eating and lifting. She constantly tells me that "Abs are made in the kitchen" and I now believe it. Maybe take a hard look at your diet as well.
  • kennie2
    kennie2 Posts: 1,171 Member
    Options
    Can someone explain to me why it is called a c-section pooch? I know lots of people who had babies vaginally and still have a little tummy. Why does the c-section get a bad name? Because of the scar? Mine is almost invisible.

Edit: stop the sit ups (unless you really like them) because they're not going to change it.

ive not even had a baby and i used to have it!
    eating very clean seems to have worked for me!
    also not had gluten for a while (just dont fancy it not for any reason) and that could have had a effect on it