Halfway mark! 70 lbs. off and 70 more to go...

Options

Replies

• mymelody_78
    mymelody_78 Posts: 657 Member
    Options
    Great job! Thanks for the inspiration!
  • Beebee78
    Beebee78 Posts: 703
    Options
    Fantastic xxx
  • Melis25Fit
    Melis25Fit Posts: 811 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! :)
  • jamie1888
    jamie1888 Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Wow!! You look great! You've done amazing work! Congratulations! :flowerforyou:
  • mommaski4
    mommaski4 Posts: 305 Member
    Options
    Wow, wow, WOW! You are doing a fantastic job! Keep up the great work!
  • californiajuls
    californiajuls Posts: 201 Member
    Options
    Thanks for Sharing...your results are amazing! Keep making those smart choices and you will be at goal before you know it!

1630152.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • 1fitmama
    1fitmama Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    You look fantastic!
  • Crickks
    Crickks Posts: 94
    Options
    Chica, you are on a roll... I appauld youuu!!:drinker:
  • sgirl29
    sgirl29 Posts: 326 Member
    Options
    Amazing!!! You go girl! :)
  • skinnyack
    skinnyack Posts: 683
    Options
    Look at how sassy you are in that black dress- Amazing! Congratulations!
  • melodyg
    melodyg Posts: 1,423 Member
    Options
    Great job! :) Thanks for giving some encouragement to others of us here for a long haul! Good luck with the rest of your wegiht loss journey!
  • babygirlrere
    Options
    you look great ...Thanks for inspiring me to keep going,,,,, i see that it does pay off....... i am uplifted by your story and pictures.
  • undercover
    undercover Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Wow Paola, you look amazing. What a difference! You are a true inspiration. Very well done and good luck with the other half.
  • fearlessly
    fearlessly Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    Girl, you look STUNNING. Congrats on your progress so far, I can't wait to see you when you reach your goal!
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,631 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on the halfway mark! You are looking great! Keep up the awesome work!
  • sallyLunn
    sallyLunn Posts: 381
    Options
    Isn't it great when the lines around your stomach start to show up? Great job. Stay inspired because you are inspiring others.
  • SparkleKittie
    Options
    WOW!! YOU ARE LOOKING GREAT CHICK! GO GO GO GO!!! ;D
  • last25
    last25 Posts: 83
    Options
    You look incredible!! Look how far you've come :-) I am so, so, so proud of you as you should be of yourself. My goodness girl, all that hard work has really payed off. You are such and inspiration and I'm honored to be traveling this journey to better health and life with you. Keep doing what you're doing girl, I'll be running right alongside you cheering you on.
  • DJackson230
    Options
    You remind me of Romans 12: 1 -- 2... You were conformed but now you are transformed...
    Big hug and congrats!
  • txladybug41
    txladybug41 Posts: 105 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! I can tell how hard you have worked. Did you note how the rolls and hanging skin on your back are disappearing?? you look toned up and shrinking!! I applaud your efforts and you will just keep on shrinking. You Look terrific in that black dress and look confidant too. I can't wait to see how you look in a few short months. you are soooo close to your goal. Keep up the great work. :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!