Interracial relationship views

Options

Replies

• dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options
    lol @ Texas and other southern states. they just cant let the racism go.

for example this Georgia town that had their first integrated prom in 2013!!!!

"Fast forward to today, and here I am heading three hours down the highway from Atlanta to Wilcox County, Ga., where students there are holding their first integrated prom."

do your best to ignore them.

The most racist people I've ever met are all from the north.

Heh, let me guess, Bah-stahn. That place was the second most racist place I've been, behind FL.
  • just_Jennie1
    just_Jennie1 Posts: 1,233
    Options
    I couldn't care less what colour she is or where she comes from - I was married to an English hippo, I've dated a German hippo, a French hippo, a few English hippos, a couple of Chinese hippos, a Polish hippo and a Ghanaian hippo. It's the individual I'm interested in irrespective of the colour of her fur.

Hippos have fur? :huh:
  • anemoneprose
    anemoneprose Posts: 1,805 Member
    Options
    Thoughts on what? If the environment you're in is leading you to seek justification for your relationship on MFP, my thought is, you should move.

I'm not trying to seek justification. I'm not changing a damn thing on my side. Like I said in my post, I like to just see how people view different things. Everyone is different. It was just a curious thought I had for the day is all.

Sorry, didn't mean to make you feel attacked for wanting to feel ok about it, or trying to make sense of a possibly hostile environment. I can appreciate that. I'm just sorry you have to deal with it at all.

No! I didn't feel hostile at all ^__^ I just wanted to make sure it was clear I was perfectly fine. I understand what you mean by moving too. :) And no need to be sorry. I am a-okay and very happy :)

glad to hear it :)
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    Options
    in a hundred years or so none of this will matter....we'll be able to choose our skin color through genetic manipulation.
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    I live in Texas and am interested primarily in Korean and Japanese men. I haven't ever seen anyone question that. Saranghaeyo Oppa! <3
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Options

OMG, you too?!!?

First interracial dating. Then the gays. What is next? This?!

catanddogtogether.jpg
    h8745E154

*ETA: FTR, I don't care. You do you, I do me... wait, what?

That sounds kinky.
  • FromFat2Phat2013
    Options
    do what makes u happy i love my white men
  • ldrosophila
    ldrosophila Posts: 7,512 Member
    Options
    I couldn't care less what colour she is or where she comes from - I was married to an English hippo, I've dated a German hippo, a French hippo, a few English hippos, a couple of Chinese hippos, a Polish hippo and a Ghanaian hippo. It's the individual I'm interested in irrespective of the colour of her fur.

we have small whiskers
    but remember we are the deadliest animals on the planet
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options

<
    Yes, we do!
  • darrensurrey
    darrensurrey Posts: 3,942 Member
    Options

we have small whiskers
    but remember we are the deadliest animals on the planet

I think you'll find ninjas are the deadliest animals on the planet: http://www.realultimatepower.net/index4.htm
  • ldrosophila
    Options
    I think it's a bit cruel to any children a couple might have, but that depends on where the person is and how integrated into one culture or another both parents are.

Thank you! Finally someone who makes sense!!!

Do you know what happens when you mix a white person and an asian person and they have children?

You get a child with white privilege and the natural asian racial bonus to martial arts and math.

Overpowered much?!

except they cant be ninjas cause only pure japanese blood has the power to be a ninja...true fact
  • rainbowbow
    rainbowbow Posts: 7,490 Member
    Options
    I think it's a bit cruel to any children a couple might have, but that depends on where the person is and how integrated into one culture or another both parents are.

Do you know what happens when you mix a white person and an asian person and they have children?

You get a child with white privilege and the natural asian racial bonus to martial arts and math.

Overpowered much?!

except they cant be ninjas cause only pure japanese blood has the power to be a ninja...true fact

But the japanese are descendents of korean fisherman... true fact
  • BaconSlanger
    BaconSlanger Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    Well great thoughts everybody.
    Loved hearing all of them!

<3
  • dbmata
    dbmata Posts: 12,950 Member
    Options

Overpowered much?!

I once fought a man dressed like a kaiju character. true fact.
  • Naomi0504
    Naomi0504 Posts: 964 Member
    Options
    I encourage it interracial couples make hot women lol

I'll say thank you to this :wink:

You're overpowered too! I saw your pictures. :angry:

I mean, shame on my parents, right?? :smile:
  • TheRealParisLove
    TheRealParisLove Posts: 1,907 Member
    Options
    I love on the west coast, totally normal here. It could just be your location.
  • BaconSlanger
    BaconSlanger Posts: 64 Member
    Options
    I encourage it interracial couples make hot women lol

I'll say thank you to this :wink:

You're overpowered too! I saw your pictures. :angry:

I mean, shame on my parents, right?? :smile:

GO PARENTS GO!! MADE THE SMEXY NAOMI!!! ^___^
  • Thee365
    Thee365 Posts: 59 Member
    Options
    Good luck in your adventure!....It is all in how you view the world....for me Love comes in all colors...It does not matter to me what everyone thinks on my choice in love.
  • ldrosophila
    Options

Overpowered much?!

woah, im like all sorts confused now mind blown
  • LizL217
    LizL217 Posts: 217 Member
    Options
    are you saying its cruel to have an interracial child?

Depends. If you're in a city like London, then no-one is going to bat an eyelid, but if you're living in the countryside somewhere without a significant mixed-race population then not only is the kid going to stand out and perhaps not be able to identify as much with the culture they grow up in, but they might also suffer from a lot of bullying.

Potential health problems should also be considered. For example, mixed-race people are at a much higher risk of not being able to find a genetic match for an organ transplant, with current technology. I read an article on the subject just a few weeks ago. New technologies are developing to solve that sort of problem, but it's a real issue today.

On your first point, if there isn't a large mixed-race population in a town, set the example and be the awesome mixed-race couple that proves to everyone that love is great whether people look alike or not. Why would you just say "well, there are racist people in the world, so I'm not going to love who I want to"? Not making an effort to fight injustice is just as bad as contributing to it.

And on your second point, please cite references because it seems like highly flawed logic. The closer people are to each other genetically the more likely their children are to exhibit negative recessive traits/mutations (hence the problems caused by incest), while people who are genetically different create children that are less likely to exhibit negative recessive traits (example: mutts have fewer genetic diseases than purebreds).
This discussion has been closed.