Smoothie Lovers Please Read!!

Options

Replies

• kaylind
    kaylind Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I'd love to join. Please send me an invite.
  • init2fitit
    init2fitit Posts: 168 Member
    Options
    You are far better off eating the whole fruit or vegetables than blending it into a smoothie. When you do, you breakdown the food and your stomach doesn't have to do so much work or burn as many calories to process it. It's very easy to drink too many calories in a smoothie, but hard if you eat the whole food.

Whatever caloric burn you get from digesting a strawberry is nothing in the grand scheme of things.
  • zacksnana
    zacksnana Posts: 3,230 Member
    Options
    ????????????I want to join! Love smoothies!
  • majeck
    majeck Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    please invite me !
  • fitspo145
    Options
    I'd love an invite! Am a smoothie convert but have so far been unable to break from my current favourite (blueberry oat smoothie) and would love to try out different flavours! :)

I am particularly looking for ones that don't have protein supplement added to it since my tummy reacts really badly to protein powder/protein bars etc. :(
  • engrdad
    engrdad Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Well, it looks like as a male, I might be in the minority here. My daughter just talked me into buying a Ninja blender and started the homemade smoothie experience this weekend. We just made up our own recipes, stuck them in single serve ziplocks in the freezer and pull one or two out every day. I would love to join the group and find some good recipes.
  • Kadoober
    Kadoober Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    Mmmm....yes please! I have one every morning.
  • sweetcurlz67
    sweetcurlz67 Posts: 1,168 Member
    Options
    Have a smoothy as my breakfast each day...
  • heis4u2004
    heis4u2004 Posts: 176 Member
    Options
    I have been having a breakfast smoothie almost every morning since January. It's great!
  • TamTastic
    TamTastic Posts: 19,224 Member
    Options
    I love a smoothie. I drink one using tart cherry juice later in the day/evening sometimes. So good for you! Kick *kitten* antioxidants! :)
  • Sixalicious
    Sixalicious Posts: 283 Member
    Options
    I've been a smoothie lover since the mid '90s. Please add me. Thanks!
  • jaznon
    jaznon Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I would love to be a part of a group like this :) I have smoothies for breakfast almost every day. I believe they have helped a lot in my weightloss :)
  • leighkiwi
    leighkiwi Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I make very simple smoothies at night to stop me from binge eating. I usually put wild blueberries, mango's (both are frozen) fresh strawberries and Greek yogurt, this last week it's key lime :) Top it off with fresh juice. Keeps me full up all night and it's sweet so it's my version of ice-cream (even eat it with a spoon to create the feel :P )

Juicer and Blender are the best things I've ever bought!
  • KerryPozzi
    KerryPozzi Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    Count me in.
  • robsmithey
    Options
    Invite would be great! I have all kinds of recipes.....have one a day:)
  • Vidaisy09
    Options
    I love smoothies!!1 Especially any kind of fruit smoothies! Sooooo yummy!!!
  • Queend11
    Options
    Invite:)))))))). Love smoothies
  • desperatetolose4
    desperatetolose4 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I would love to be invited as well :)
  • sunflwrgrl412
    sunflwrgrl412 Posts: 130 Member
    Options
    ME TOO! Please! :)
  • becctacular