Hot by Halloween Challenge

Options

Replies

• FrankiesSaysRelax
    FrankiesSaysRelax Posts: 403 Member
    Options
    I'd love to. I'm not looking to lose any weight, but I'd like to stick to my fitness goals and get through NROLFW stage 2 and be into 3 by halloween. I'm going out of town Wednesday-Sunday, but I'm ready to kick it into gear tomorrow and when I get back :)
  • leslie52372
    leslie52372 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Today was the first day in a long time that I actually worked out and watched my calories. I'm ready to kick some butt this month! How about you?

Same here...
  • blondiebabe92
    blondiebabe92 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Just posting my stats so I can keep track on here:

SW: 257 (june)
    CSW: 232 (10/1)
    GW: 222 (10/31)
    UGW: 145
  • aidyaidybobady
    aidyaidybobady Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi guys, I've got a good friends wedding on the 31st that I'm flying all the way to Australia from Edinburgh... this means it's seriously time to get into shape!

I've lost 1.5lbs in the last week and will be happy if I can get this to 2lbs a week - I'll check in with you next week :D

Good luck! x
  • KimberB96
    KimberB96 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey..... so what does Chris Powell do that you are doing?
  • KimberB96
    KimberB96 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Where do you find this Shut Up Challenge you are referring to?
  • activeluv
    activeluv Posts: 6 Member
    Options
    I am jumping in. I need to lose about 10 lbs because I am going to on vacation with my boyfriend. I have gained 16 lbs all together. I want to lose about 20 lbs before the year end. Can't let this year end without great bang. Just because I am studying for my CPA doesn't mean I have excuses since I am not working either. I need some help to keep me going. I am starting Insanity and Hot Yoga. Also I am going to drink a gallon of water each day. Any one doing insanity ?
  • kittens876
    Options
    Oooh I'm in! I just did the September challenge and that was ace! I've got 3lbs to lose but it's proving really hard to shift! I've also got my bro coming to stay, a weekend away and staying at my gmas this month so be easy to pile it on! I will weigh in once a week but my weight will fluctuate a bit due to planned treats! I'm really hoping to lose those last few pounds! Good luck everyone, off to jump on the xtrainer now!!! Motivated already!
  • Addictedtosuccess
    Options
    I am in! Add me and we will support eachother everyone!
  • chelsea123453342
    Options
    Im in! I would love to lose 7 or 8 lbs
  • shonar68
    shonar68 Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Count me in :D Got a night out on 26th October so would like to aim for that.
  • christyalejos
    Options
    I'm in. I've been so frustrated lately with my weight loss attempts I need fresh motivation. :smile:
  • leslie52372
    leslie52372 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Baby steps to goal. I always need to remember...I didn't gain the weight over night so I can't take it off overnight. That is tough.
    My stats start 148 sept 29 Started going back to the gym
    Today 146. Down 2 so it's progress.
    Thanks to all of you for the encouragement....????????????????????????????????????????
    Get your fruits and veggies in....good luck
  • LeilaniM13
    LeilaniM13 Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Second day of October and I've already lost 1 pound. I'm gunna post my stats here just cuz.

HW ever: 260
    SW: 212
    CW: 211
    GW by Halloween: 207
    UGW: 160
  • romancefan1983
    romancefan1983 Posts: 88 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Halloween is my birthday :happy:
  • Akkikokoro
    Options
    October 2nd, 2013 (Going to put up my stats as well ^_^)

HW: 240
    SW: 217
    CW: 216
    GW: 210
    UGW: 140
  • VoodooAborisha
    VoodooAborisha Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    I'm in! Halloween is my favorite day of the year, and it sounds like fun to have a fairly close goal to aim for!
  • blondiebabe92
    blondiebabe92 Posts: 132 Member
    Options
    Where do you find this Shut Up Challenge you are referring to?

http://www.mrshutupandtrain.com/30daycc/
  • Xaymi1908
    Options
    IM INNNN!!
  • Kim_611
    Kim_611 Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi all, I would like to join the challenge too! My main motivator to join this website was to look good for Halloween and try get as healthy as possible before the end of the year! I'm a newbie to this so, so far I've just been working on getting myself to commit and go into the gym 5/6 days a week - it's next door to my house so I have no excuses!! Still have to improve on eating regular meals and hitting my calorie count.