• FEMAZmolek
    Options
    My ex - A Little Bit Stronger by Sara Evans

No SO... happily single and plan to stay that way
  • GypsyRoad2
    GypsyRoad2 Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    My ex: Somebody that I used to know - Gotye

I should have given that one for my ex, because when I started hearing that song it very much reminded me of my relationship with my ex

Now and then I think of when we were together,
    Like when you said you felt so happy you could die,
    Told myself that you were right for me,
    But felt so lonely in your company,
    But that was love and it's an ache I still remember......(He told so many lies it was pathetic!)

You can get addicted to a certain kind of sadness,......(this one I totally agree with)
    Like resignation to the end,
    Always the end,
    So when we found that we could not make sense,
    Well you said that we would still be friends,
    But I'll admit that I was glad that it was over........(yes, he still wanted to be friends, but I was glad it was over)

But you didn't have to cut me off,
    Make out like it never happened,
    And that now we're nothing,
    And I don't even need your love,
    But you treat me like a stranger,
    And that feels so rough, ............................(I, actually finally told him that if he sees me out just to act like he didn't even know me
    No you didn't have to stoop so low, ..........because that is what I intended to do to him and actually I saw him a couple of months
    Have your friends collect your records, ......ago at a drugstore and that was exactly how we both acted, so strange I have never
    And then change your number, ......................had to do that with anyone else)
    I guess that I don't need that though,
    Now you're just somebody that I used to know,
    Now your just somebody that I used to know,
    Now your just somebody that I used to know.

Now and then I think of all the times you screwed me over
    But had me believing it was always something that I'd done.....(Yes, he always did that to me)
    And I don't wanna live that way
    Reading into every word you say
    You said that you could let it go
    And I wouldn't catch you hung up on somebody that you used to know...

But you didn't have to cut me off,
    Make out like it never happened,
    And that now were nothing,
    And I don't even need your love,
    But you treat me like a stranger,
    And that feels so rough.
    No you didn't have to stoop so low,
    Have your friends collect your records,
    And then change your number,
    I guess that I don't need that though,
    Now you're just somebody that I used to know,
    Somebody,
    I used to know,
    Somebody,
    Somebody,
    I used to know,
    Somebody,

I used to know
    That I used to know

Somebody

....He was always changing his phone number or blocking me on the phone and facebook, then when it was convenient for him he would call and I would always anxiously be awaiting this MFers call....I was a total dumbass....He did everything bad to me like rolling his eyes at me, trying to get his friends to fix him up with other females right in front of me.....I don't like to say I hate people, but if I ever hated anyone it would be him....he was a total *kitten*....He was the one that asked me out I didn't ask him....he is 9 years younger than me and then he kept playing the age card, but yet he slept with and continued to talk to some older lady that's like 21 years older than him, so guess what the dumbass has him all to herself now....her daughter got on FB trying to befriend me now I know she was only fishing for info for her mother....he completely freaked out...like noooo don't add her I have her blocked ......yeah he had her blocked, because he could hide everything then...her dumbass mother sent this cat $3,000 dollars in cash in the mail in a box she lives in SC and he lives in IN and get this one street over from me....He sucks and he's damn lucky I am a sane person or I would have done blowed his brains out, but I know one thing I will never take him back.....He came over to my house yeah house and he lives in an apartment and left a Christmas Card on my door telling me that he knew that we didn't always see eye to eye what a frigging joke man, damn....but for me and my son to have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year....I mean this MF has nerves of steel...he told a woman I know that lives over by him that he didn't know if I got his card or not, because he hadn't heard from me, but oh well it made him feel better he said.....that was impossible due to the fact that he had me blocked on the phone and their apartment door is locked, so how was I supposed to get ahold of the dumbass even if I wanted to......everything happens for a reason, because believe it or not even after every crappy thing he did to me I had hope the day I discovered his card on the door, so obviously somebody didn't want me to respond....Thanks to my higher power there....He told Shirley tha the unblocked me from the phone and I knew he wanted me to call just to get his jollies, but Hell will freeze over before that happens....I feel nothing for him anymore but total disgust!!!! Glad he's gone, yes I hurt for a long time, but at least not anymore, yes I'm lonely, but I'll never be that fricking lonely again:explode:
  • ronit1601
    ronit1601 Posts: 183
    Options
    ex-what goes around comes around by justin timberlake
    current-love the way you lie by EMINEM ft. rihanna
  • GypsyRoad2
    Options
    For my ex Italian Vain boyfriend: You Give Love A Bad Name ~ Bon Jovi, Somebody That I Used To Know ~ Gotye, Ain't That Lonely Yet ~ Dwight Yoakam, Fast As You ~ Dwight Yoakam, Break Stuff ~ Limp Bizkit>this one describes what I would like to do to him....

"Once there was this spider in my bed I got caught up in his web of Love and LIes, he spun his chains around my heart and soul never to let go....oh but I survived"

"There's nothing left that he can do to try and bring me 'round, 'cause everything he does just brings me down...yeah and I ain't that lonely yet, no I ain't that lonely yet....after what he put me through...no I ain't that lonely yet....

"Maybe I'll be fast as you, maybe I'll break hearts too...I think that you'll slow down when your turn to hurt comes around.....

I feel like *kitten*
    My suggestion is to keep your distance cuz right now im dangerous
    We've all felt like *kitten*
    And been treated like, treated like *kitten*
    All those motherfckers that want to step up
    I hope you know I pack a chain saw
    I'll skin your *kitten* raw
    And if my day keeps goin' this way I just might break somethin' tonight...
  • GypsyRoad2
    Options
    Sorry I didn't mean to take up so much room here it is just still so hard for me to even think about him.....I'm still very angry about the way he done me!
  • Miepke99
    Miepke99 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    My ex: Somebody that I used to know - Gotye
    My partner: Parce-que c'est toi - Axelle Red
  • ElBence
    ElBence Posts: 291 Member
    Options
    Ex GF- Perfect Situation by Weezer

Wife - I'd Rather Be With You by Joshua Radin
  • Chubbyhulagirl
    Chubbyhulagirl Posts: 374 Member
    Options
    Ex: Cant even think of one now but back when I discovered he was a cheat and a liar Break Stuff by Limp Bizkit would be perfect
    Maybe In the End by Linkin Park since it doesnt even matter anymore? Lol

For my husband: Time in a Bottle by Jim Croce and If Love is Blind by PC Quest

♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥♥
  • gerard54
    gerard54 Posts: 1,107 Member
    Options
    Ex- don't want to let you go (weezer)

SO i have yet to meet- reload (Sebastian ingrosso)
  • Via_14
    Via_14 Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    Ex - Baby I will wait for you.. Elliot Yamin

So - Is it you - Cassie
  • dirty_dirty_eater
    dirty_dirty_eater Posts: 574 Member
    Options
    Sorry I didn't mean to take up so much room here it is just still so hard for me to even think about him.....I'm still very angry about the way he done me!

Hey, therapy is like $200/hour. Maybe you just saved a few bucks? :flowerforyou:
  • incognitoxx
    Options
    Ex-gun powder and lead- Mirand Lambert
  • sillygoosie
    sillygoosie Posts: 1,109 Member
    Options
    Ex:So Moved On - OAR
    Current: I'm Alive (life Sounds Like)- Michael Franti and Spearhead
  • nasiasflyingcircus
    Options
    To my Ex "If you could see me now" - The script (although the whole song doesn't match, I liked the title :P )
    To my significant other "Stereo Love" - Gym class heroes (My heart's a stereo, it beats fo you so listen close...)
  • nordeast_yah
    Options
    Ex: Ol' 55 by Tom Waits.