My FIRST progress Photos:

Options

Replies

• RECowgill
    RECowgill Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    Yeah I say good job. If your current body fat percent is 30 then it looks like you used to be 35% or more. Solid accomplishment, congratulations!
  • lucylpd
    lucylpd Posts: 16
    Options
    That is fantastic! You look great!
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    excellent progress, well done, your hard work is certainly showing!
  • GymAnJuice
    GymAnJuice Posts: 512 Member
    Options
    just done my 1st cardio with HASfit, i managed 7 1/2 mins which is half lol phew, hot hot hot
  • stickytapir
    Options
    Seriously awesome! Your starting weight is similar to mine, and we look to be about the same shape (I too tend to hold the weight on my stomach and hips), so seeing your progress photos really encourages me :) You look great and I'm sure you're going to do even better things!
  • happystars82
    happystars82 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Wow!!! such an inspiration... whilst i;m sat here with my aching muscles from last nights gym workout it makes me realize that it WILL be worth it!!
  • Patovader
    Patovader Posts: 439 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress, keep up the great work :)
  • emmalzthompson
    Options
    just done my 1st cardio with HASfit, i managed 7 1/2 mins which is half lol phew, hot hot hot

FAB, keep it up! It works, I LOVE HASfit :D
  • emmalzthompson
    Options
    Wow!!! such an inspiration... whilst i;m sat here with my aching muscles from last nights gym workout it makes me realize that it WILL be worth it!!

Ah thank-you. Glad i have been inspirational. :D Yes it WILL be worth it. :D
  • emmalzthompson
    Options
    Seriously awesome! Your starting weight is similar to mine, and we look to be about the same shape (I too tend to hold the weight on my stomach and hips), so seeing your progress photos really encourages me :) You look great and I'm sure you're going to do even better things!

Ah thanks. Yes didnt actually think my belly would EVER shift, thought i had it for life! Still can hardly believe the change. It is poissable. good luck with your journey :)
  • emmalzthompson
    Options
    A MASSIVE THANK_YOU to you all, for all your kind words :D
  • MarcsBigChange
    Options
    Very Nice progress, I started again 14 days ago. Seeing these pictures gives me the courage to hold on now and keep on going. Thank You !!!
  • wendyg311
    wendyg311 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    Great Job !!! Thank you for your pictures. Very Motivating!!!!!
  • MzBeckie
    MzBeckie Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    excellent progress!
  • FromFat2Phat2013
    Options
    You look awesome!
  • emmalzthompson
    Options
    Very Nice progress, I started again 14 days ago. Seeing these pictures gives me the courage to hold on now and keep on going. Thank You !!!

No thank-you for the kind words. Hope you stay determined and reach your goals :D
  • emmalzthompson
    Options
    Thanks all for all your kind words :)
  • enkmom
    enkmom Posts: 61 Member
    Options
    Well done! You look amazing. Keep up the good work :bigsmile:
  • zombiemomjo
    zombiemomjo Posts: 546 Member
    Options
    Wow, amazing progress!!!!
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I actually posted here about HASfit and nobody really responded about it. I found it when I googled strength training exercises. I am glad you had results with it. I will check out the warrior program.

I also found ZWOW and I have been trying to do some of her workouts. I say trying because they are so hard and I hurt my knees doing 30ds so I can't do a lot of moves where I bend my knees or jump on them.

I hope I can lose as much of my stomach as you did! I don't have much of a deficit because I am breastfeeding, so I am not sure I will lose much.

WTG!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!