Back again. Looking for some encouragement.

Options
Have not logged in for 15 months. Current weight 250. Up 30lbs from my low of 220. Looking for some motivated people. Blood pressure is up and Doctors need me to lose weight. This site is good and am planning on starting tomorrow. Add me if you would like. Scott

Replies

• abble_pie
    abble_pie Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Friend request sent!
  • BronTonyRollyBeau
    BronTonyRollyBeau Posts: 37 Member
    Options
    Hi Scott,

the Greatest motivation here IS Your Health ... to get it under control , not only for you but your wife who I'm sure would love to keep you around much longer than your health may allow.
    I too have just signed back in for the first time in months as I felt there was more communication amongst members. It is a great site and I'm sure there are many here that would like to offer words of encouragement.

Good Luck and keep moving forward :) things can and will get better if you take up the challenge.
  • selfantigen
    selfantigen Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    I am in the same boat. I lost 40 pounds a year ago when I was logging on regularly. Then I gained it back. For the past two months my health was so bad I couldn't exercise. Thought it was a blood sugar problem. Now that I am feeling better, and loving feeling able to change, I am embracing lifestyle change and appreciate the motivation as well. Consistency and dedication. Support of like minds. We can do this.

Glad Day 1 is behind us. It's a great day to change your life,
  • cpacan
    cpacan Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    Keep logging and sharing - it will help. Friend req sent.