Fantastic! What an inspiring post! Thanks for sharing.:smile:
  • MissFit0101
    MissFit0101 Posts: 2,382
    Options
    Fabulous!
  • suzy50minus
    suzy50minus Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    You look fabulous!! Congratulations for sticking to it...you can get the rest off!! No doubt!!!
  • Shevaun619
    Shevaun619 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Congrats...you look awesome :)
  • misscmm
    Options
    A beautiful 18 - you'd never know you were NOT a 10 right now! You sure look like a 10!!
  • kendrafagan
    Options
    You are a beautiful inspiration to all of us! We all love you!!!
  • Mommy2boys1girl
    Mommy2boys1girl Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    Amazing! What an inspiration...and you will get there! I am a fairly new person to this. Only down 16 so far. Love more friends so feel free to friend me!
  • kgalza50
    kgalza50 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    good job, chelle you look great in fact you look like a different person before and after. keep up the good work. I ahve to say it is easy using this site and has helped me and i have not missed a weight class thru my insurance plan i have meet alot of nice people and have passed this site onto others. Please keep us posted on your journey. New Friend kathleen
  • dthreeus
    dthreeus Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    OK Chelle,
    Lookin really good. Nice pics, now we're ready for something more risque' - so let's see some skin, Girl. (Think wolf whistle).
    BTW, at 324, I've lost 66.6 lbs. (Scary number, eh?), and have 49 to go to my first target of 275lbs.
    My six pack is screaming to break free!
    Love yout recipes. Tried the mashed cauliflower made with C of Celery tonight, andam going to try thr low cal chips and salsa soon, and am pretty excited about trying some dry fried shirataki noodles.
  • FromFat2Phat2013
    Options
    Very nice!!!
  • mammadukes04
    Options
    way to go you look fantastic!!!!!
  • athene_circe
    athene_circe Posts: 34 Member
    Options

I eat whenever I'm hungry and I never feel cheated. I always say, "Hungry people make lousy dieters."

So I've dropped from a size 28 to a size 18 and I'm on my way back to a 10.

You look fantastic and I couldn't agree more! I've lost 52 pound in 8 months (size 20 to size 8) and I've done the same. Eating regular healthy meals and snacks and never letting myself get hungry. Whenever I see anyone on my friend list that's eating under 1,200 calories a day it makes me irritated: not just because it's unhealthy, but because it's so completely UNNECESSARY!

Good luck on your journey to size 10 - I know you'll get there!
  • bluesy8899
    bluesy8899 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    congratulations to you all, what an accomplishment! I always can use buddies so please feel free to add me. I started MFP 2 months ago and am down almost 20 pounds. I just started adding exercise last week. I hope to be showing progress pics in the future, you are all an inspiration!
  • carashirley
    carashirley Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Anyone else notice the OP posted this in Jan 2012? Weird it popping back up now!
  • marrisu
    marrisu Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    That is so awesome! I love progress pics and other peoples stories, they keep me motivated!
  • mammadukes04
    Options
    amazing that is awesome!!!!!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!