Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Brazil Butt Lift Pals

2»

Replies

• I am glad to see others on MFP using BBL. I started the 6 Day Supermodel Slim Down yesterday just to test it out before I start my 30 day challenge next week. After completing Day 1 & 2, I am already impressed. This is my first time trying any type of at home workout program so I was kind of skeptical. I have been a gym rat (cardio & weightlifting) for the past 5 years and wanted to try something new. I am anxious to see the results of my before & after pictures.
  • RheneeB
    RheneeB Posts: 461 Member
    I ordered it last week and am hoping to get it in the next day or so. I am doing Turbo Fire but have watched the infromercials for a while and I have been pretty impressed with results that others had. When I get the DVDs I am going to stop the Turbo Fire and do the 60 day and then create a hybrid between Turbo Fire and BBL.
  • jenniejengin
    jenniejengin Posts: 784 Member
    I bought it and just got my dvd player fixed so i will be starting it soon. Im very excited. Did one workout while watching it via a laptop. Wasn't easy. Couldn't hardly see what the heck he was doing. I'm excited to see if it really works. I know I felt it. Gotta love the burn. Good luck.

Sorry that was to you. Which plan are you doing?

The lift one.

I am now doing the Classic Solution (Combination).
  • NaomiWhite77
    NaomiWhite77 Posts: 238 Member
    Tomorrow is my last day of week one. Feels like it's working :) I am doing the Pear program and running 5 days a week for 20-30 mins. Glad to see others using it.
  • jenniejengin
    If I did my exercise this morning for the day and feasted on couple slice of pizzas just now, do any of you think it is alright to do some more cardio to burn it off? I do not want to over do it?
  • jenniejengin
    Tomorrow is my last day of week one. Feels like it's working :) I am doing the Pear program and running 5 days a week for 20-30 mins. Glad to see others using it.
  • jenniejengin

I am doing the Classic Solution, Combination. This will be my completion of my first week as well. I was doing the flat solution but it was not working for me the way I wanted it to. I feel a little stonger now, that is about all I can say for now.
  • amhostetler
    amhostetler Posts: 13 Member
    I started BBL today. Actually just finished. Boy are my legs shaky!! Lol

I do have a question. Since I don't have a heart rate monitor, which exercise do I log it under here on MFP that's pretty accurate?
  • Angelescaliso
    Angelescaliso Posts: 3 Member
    I started BBL just over a week ago and so far I have lost 3 lbs and definitely feel my rear a bit toner. my pants don't fit me as tight as well. I think for this program to be successful you have to be consistent and also remember that a successful weight loss program consists 80% on your diet. So make sure you are all giving your body the right food (fuel) so you can be successful! best of luck to you all...i can't wait until my first target of 30days..i'm hoping to see some noticeable results :wink:
  • Under_Construction13
    Under_Construction13 Posts: 60 Member
    How would you log this on our exercise page? Under what?
  • karensbest
    karensbest Posts: 5 Member
    Hello, I'm doing the BBL. I incorporate the workouts with High Cardo. How are your routines doing?