Insanity Results

Options
Just wanted to know about peoples experiences doing the insanity 60 day workout.
I am currently 24% body fat and I want to get back down to around 16% again.
I am 5'6 and currently 124 lbs and hope to get down to 115-118 lbs!
If I do this, which starting tomorrow I am, I hope to REDUCE body fat!! Don't care so much about the weight, as I know there will be muscle gain which I don't mind :)
Anyone have any idea of results I may expect with a clean diet along side the workouts?
Thankyou

Replies

• mdelrealzepeda
    Options
    I can say, for myself, that it's an amazing program. I was at an embarassing body fat percentage and managed to reduce it to 22% no gym, just insanity :)
  • rolemodel69
    Options
    If you follow a clean nutrition plan with a good calorie deficit you can expect to lose 1 pound per week so you should be able to lose around 10 pounds.

Sure if you don't have a lot of weights to lose, it becomes harder to lose a lot of pounds but you can still lose inches and increase your muscle mass.

Insanity is a great program, but expect to be pushed beyond your limits during the workouts. The workouts are no joke and don't be shy to push pause to catch your breath for a few seconds.
  • grimendale
    grimendale Posts: 2,153 Member
    Options
    If you follow a clean nutrition plan with a good calorie deficit you can expect to lose 1 pound per week so you should be able to lose around 10 pounds.

Sure if you don't have a lot of weights to lose, it becomes harder to lose a lot of pounds but you can still lose inches and increase your muscle mass.

Insanity is a great program, but expect to be pushed beyond your limits during the workouts. The workouts are no joke and don't be shy to push pause to catch your breath for a few seconds.

This. It's a tough program, but it gives results if you follow it. I was fairly near my maintenance level and still managed to drop 4" off my waist and roughly 3 percentage points of body fat. Definitely worth it for me.