The meanies on the threads make me so sick...

Options
Ophidion
Ophidion Posts: 2,065 Member
JsF90mX.gif
But seriously though, felt it was time to share some of the changes I have because of the so called meanies and their support and advice.

We will start with the face, the one on the left was taken with a full nights sleep and the one on the right was taken at 4.30am this morning with no sleep (I prefer tired guy to creepy looking guy on left)...

VTQwwgZ.jpg

Apparently everybody enjoys a good body transformation even though I feel like a moron posing for these pics (sorry there is no proper before pic but I never thought there would be an after, so I highly recommend if you haven't taken one yet do it now for your sake) but here you go ...

hFa6MHg.jpg

and I also seem to regained my youth to some point as the one on the left was taken maybe 8 years ago and the one on the right was taken around June this year

E8XLDl8.jpg

The forums are a great place for support and information but it helps to have a sense of humor and humility.

Also the best group on here for solid info...

Eat, Train, Progress.-http://www.myfitnesspal.com/groups/home/10118-eat-train-progress

Lastly a big shout out to all the friends on my FL for putting up with me and providing support.

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!