My 1 year "Fit-Versary" (too many pics lol) 217.8 to 125.9

Options

Replies

• nikki2001
    nikki2001 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    You look awesome, you give me inspiration! Thanks for sharing! :flowerforyou:
  • TinaDay1114
    TinaDay1114 Posts: 1,328 Member
    Options
    Just fan-FREAKIN'-tastic. Amazing. Congratulations on the new you (and congratulations to your friend & husband too)!!
  • Beckilovespizza
    Beckilovespizza Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    Amazing work, u look fantastic. A great big well done to u! Thanks for sharing, will help motivate us all :)
  • Redbone723
    Redbone723 Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    You look AMAZING! This is some great inspiration! Thank you for posting this!
  • JustAnotherGirlSuzanne
    Options
    You look amazingly fit and healthy and pure awesome!!! I think I'm going to officially take up zumba now... :)
  • Vickiesings
    Options
    Congratulations! You are beautiful! Gives me hope!
  • quicklabs
    quicklabs Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    You look FABULOUS! Congratulations on your wonderful journey.
  • janatarnhem
    janatarnhem Posts: 669 Member
    Options
    Wow ..congratulations, you are inspiring! Thank you for posting...and there were not too many pics!
  • Yeller_Sensation
    Yeller_Sensation Posts: 373 Member
    Options
    HOLY WOW! You are fracking hot! :love:
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! You look AMAZING! Hats off to you! :flowerforyou:
  • DivaMaria225
    DivaMaria225 Posts: 70 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! You inspired me to move my *kitten*,lol! I love that saying" A year from now, you had wish you started today!"
  • GetDemGainz
    Options
    Now that's what this msg board is all about. Thank you for sharing your journey and wonderful illustrations. So many just need to know that it starts with one goal and then it just takes off from off. I could connect with your journey and steps along the way because my one year anniversary is approaching in about 2 weeks. I too started with a goal of 30 lbs and today I am down 72 lbs and at a very content 210 lbs. But like you, I did it the right way through proper nutrition and training. Anyway, thumbs way up and keep on inspiring!
  • seanevan10
    seanevan10 Posts: 385 Member
    Options
    That is a great success story!!! You rock and thank you so much for sharing.
  • avalonks
    Options
    Congratulation on your accomplishments. I am currently at 217 and want to have children. You are an inspireation. Thank you for telling us your story.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    Dang girl, that is awesome.

You look great, way to get 'er done.
  • MityMax96
    MityMax96 Posts: 5,778 Member
    Options
    HOLY WOW! You are fracking hot! :love:

As you know, I am partial to asians.
    So I have to agree. :happy:
  • denniskillz
    denniskillz Posts: 62 Member
    Options
    Holy Cow that is so amazing, congrats
  • Weatherley82
    Weatherley82 Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    Wow, you look & must feel great, well done. I'm a similar weight & height, so to see what you have achieved gives me hope that I can do the same. Great photos too!
  • sekhmet13
    sekhmet13 Posts: 49 Member
    Options
    Stunning! You are my inspiration!
  • meech2sandy
    Options
    What an Encouragement-You Look Phenomenal!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!