Out for a curry tonight :-/ Advice needed

Options
2»

Replies

• lynnerack
    lynnerack Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Don't let dieting RULE your entire life. This is a lifestyle. Go to dinner, eat what you want, enjoy it. Then forget it and start over tomorrow. One meal is not going to derail your entire program. If you really feel guilty, which you shouldn't, do a little extra cardio this week or eat a tad leaner on another day. Life happens and you should let it. As long as you are "ON" track more than you are "OFF" then you'll still reach your goal. No reason you can't have a little fun during the process.

^^^^^ This!!!!!!!
  • LouDijkstra
    Options
    I totally agree - and it definitely isn't ruling my life but I'm making the most of feeling super motivated at the moment and had a slightly leaner day so I could eat more tonight and have worked it so I am only going -42 calories over :-)

It's a juggling act!

And I'm going to the seaside at the weekend so want to be able to have a guilt free small portion of chip shop chips!!!! If that means a low cal brekkie and lunch then so be it!

I like to be able to plan ahead what I want to eat and then I don't feel as if I lose control, which is where the downward spiral begins for me!!! Planning ahead is the only way for me!

I'm so looking forward to it now though! Yum yum!

Thanks all for your advice xxxxxxxx