Non-Scale Victories! ♥

Options

Replies

• musicteacher40
    musicteacher40 Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I pulled out a pair of jeans for work this morning that just 2 weeks ago were a little tight... This morning, I had to wear a belt just to keep them up!!!! :)
  • Holly_Roman_Empire
    Holly_Roman_Empire Posts: 4,440 Member
    Options
    Going for a walk during lunch on the University of Texas campus (even though I'm wearing a Texas Tech t-shirt, haha!), and even though it's blazing hot outside! I burned 94 calories. :-D
  • Islandgirl74
    Islandgirl74 Posts: 170 Member
    Options
    I can button my belt TWO notches smaller!
  • cactusyogi
    Options
    I'm up to 3x10 push ups in full plank style in my morning routine (squats, hollow rock sit ups, push ups).

2.5 weeks ago I started with 3.5 and struggled.

Great job, hun! I haven't been able to accomplish a push up yet, hehe! So you're doing better than me there :) Keep it up!
  • cactusyogi
    Options
    Pulled Fall pants out of closet - they were too tight last year. Now they are TOO BIG! Had to go out and buy 4 new pair of pants - 2 were even a size 8! :)

That's wonderful! :)
  • cactusyogi
    Options
    I pulled out a pair of jeans for work this morning that just 2 weeks ago were a little tight... This morning, I had to wear a belt just to keep them up!!!! :)

CONGRATULATIONS! :D
  • WeepingAngel81
    WeepingAngel81 Posts: 2,232 Member
    Options
    Being told I look fit by my co-workers. Love that feeling!
  • cactusyogi
    Options
    Going for a walk during lunch on the University of Texas campus (even though I'm wearing a Texas Tech t-shirt, haha!), and even though it's blazing hot outside! I burned 94 calories. :-D

That's wonderful! :) Great job! I love taking walks and I'm so glad fall is setting in here a bit in Alabama! It's been sooooo nice in the morning!
  • JeralynSh
    JeralynSh Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Before I really hit my stride with my weight loss journey, I was doing a play and ended up supplying my own costume. This morning, just for ****zngiggles, I tried on the pants. They fell off. No exaggeration. Completely slid right down my legs.
  • cactusyogi
    Options
    I can button my belt TWO notches smaller!

Holy smokes! :) That's awesome! I hate wearing belts so I'll never know what this one feels like :P
  • cactusyogi
    Options
    Being told I look fit by my co-workers. Love that feeling!

There's nothing better than getting a compliment after all of your hard work! :)
  • cactusyogi
    Options
    Before I really hit my stride with my weight loss journey, I was doing a play and ended up supplying my own costume. This morning, just for ****zngiggles, I tried on the pants. They fell off. No exaggeration. Completely slid right down my legs.

That's wonderful, dear! :)
  • bethannien
    bethannien Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I'm wearing non maternity jeans for the first time in two years!
  • anlu37
    anlu37 Posts: 100 Member
    Options
    My non scale victory of yesterday was that I had pizza for dinner and frozen yogurt for a snack AND stayed within my calories. Winner!
  • Courtney011691
    Options
    I bought my first ever pair of skinny jeans in August (so excited). When I bought them I could put them on and button them up but they were TIGHT. So tight I couldn't really sit in them for fear I might rip my new jeans. Anyway, today I have spent the day pulling them up :)
  • maggie16sweetxoxo
    maggie16sweetxoxo Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    Ate a healthy oatmeal for breakfast and a healthy wholesome tuna sandwich for lunch. Very satisfying!!
  • Lizzy622
    Lizzy622 Posts: 3,705 Member
    Options
    Hit 100 miles on my Runtastic.
  • athene_circe
    athene_circe Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    I got the lead role in a musical - Reno Sweeney in 'Anything Goes' - a 'bucket list' role for me. She is a nightclub jazz singer so a certain shapely attractiveness is required (and dancing). Pretty sure 8 months ago they wouldn't have considered me for a second.
  • Swiftdogs
    Swiftdogs Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    I finally figured out what NSV means! :wink: (and it's not related to NSFW). There are some great ones on here! I need those right now since the @#$% scale isn't behaving. We've had leftover Mexican buffet from a department lunch in the fridge for 3 days. I made a salad from lettuce, tomatos, and salsa and left the rest.
  • dkalita
    dkalita Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I slipped on an old shirt for work today that was way too tight even two months ago. And my colleagues can't stop talking about how slim I look. I love going to work these days! :D