My favorite Jeans

Options
Kminor67
Kminor67 Posts: 900 Member
I've been on MFP for about 2 months now, and So far I've lost 14 lbs. I finally have faith in the fact that I CAN lose weight... before MFP I felt hopeless. The 14 lbs and the inches I've lost so far had not been making much of a difference, with the exception of a pair of capris that were already too loose I can no longer wear... until yesterday. Yesterday morning I put on my favorite pair of jeans, which I bought two years ago at Lane Bryant for $55. I NEVER spend that kind of $$$ on jeans, but this was my fav pair. They used to fit me like a glove, but when I put them on yesterday, they felt a little loose. I really wasn't paying attention, so I went on about my day, and I wore them to work. About 15 minutes into working, I realized that I had to pull them up! I was continually pulling them up all day! :smooched: I've NEVER had to do that with these jeans. A little later, my husband said Aren't those jeans getting a little big? OMG!

So, needless to say, today I'm wearing some jeans that used to be way too tight on me. They are still a little tight, but I can zip them without laying down, which I couldn't do before. :bigsmile: I guess I need to find a new home for my (no longer) favorite jeans!:happy:

Replies

• kiuney
    kiuney Posts: 68
    Options
    That is inspiring! Thanks for sharing. :happy:
  • gogospice
    gogospice Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    YAY!! As much as it sucks its such a good thing! I've been altering my jeans in when they get too big. You could always take them to a Tailor and get them altered?
  • amyfly
    amyfly Posts: 137
    Options
    Congrats! Isn't it the best feeling?
  • Sumatra
    Sumatra Posts: 181
    Options
    Congrats! I LOVE that! It seemed to take me a long time to start really seeing results, and then suddenly nothing fit me anymore! I bought some smaller jeans on a good sale and now those are too big for me too! It's such a good feeling! I bet the same thing will happen to you. You will suddenly see that all your clothes are just getting way too big!!! Keep up the good work!
  • I'm sure I could probably fit into those "favorite jeans" ... But I'm hoping for not much longer!! Kami, you've been working SO HARD .... And you're dedicated to your journey ... Your Life Change ..... I'm so glad that we're friends here on MFP because you're an inspiration!! I'M SO HAPPY FOR YOU!! CONGRATS!! I have delegated you as my HERO OF THE DAY!!

KIM xoxo
  • JDMPWR
    JDMPWR Posts: 1,863 Member
    Options
    I have 5-6 pairs of expensive japanese(about $300 a pop) hand made denim that either just fit or didnt and now they either fit baggy or are just plain too large... My weightloss is warranting me some new jeans!!!!
  • CarolynnW
    CarolynnW Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    AWESOME! Keep up the great work! :flowerforyou:
  • LinnPitt
    Options
    so very proud of you and happy for your success. keep up the fantastic work
  • KeriA
    KeriA Posts: 3,275 Member
    Options
    Great! That is wonderful! I am glad you work is paying off!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!