im So happy for you!!!! :smile:
  • MRSHHJONES
    MRSHHJONES Posts: 41 Member
    Options
    I am SO proud of you!!!!:smile:
  • susanrobison32
    susanrobison32 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    Summer 2014! NO more one-piece black swimsuit!
  • LettuceLoseIt
    Options
    That's awesome. Keep up the great work!
  • Slrajr
    Slrajr Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    Love this!!! <3
  • retiree2006
    retiree2006 Posts: 951 Member
    Options
    What wonderful accomplishments you've had in a single month! Make sure you also do a "victory check" at the end of the next month and each month that follows... and imagine where you'll be at the end of a year. How exciting!!!
  • carolemorden9
    carolemorden9 Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Fantastic accomplishments! You have every right to cry those very happy tears of joy! Keep it up!
  • jessiekanga
    jessiekanga Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Your post rocks the house! You are incredible, and keep on. Wow!
  • funkim55
    funkim55 Posts: 216 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!!! You have accomplished a lot!!! Hang in there!!!
  • OkieDreamer
    OkieDreamer Posts: 5 Member
    Options
    Keep going. I started in February 2013 and have so far lost 75 pounds -- most of which was from counting calories. I can't believe how much easier it was for me to mow my and my dad's lawns this summer. I couldn't do it all in one day. In fact it would take 3-4 days to mow both of the front and back yards, but at least it helped with my calorie burn and I was able to get them done and rest a few days before starting all over again. I'm only just now beginning to add in some other exercises. I still have a LONG way to go to meet goal, and I have ankle and knee problems, so this has been a good program for me. Exercise will come in due time when your body is ready. In the mean time, just stick with making your entries in your journal and trying to stay within your calorie count. You will succeed! Congratulations on how far you've come and good luck in the future. ~Barbara
  • mthr2
    mthr2 Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    Crying over your accomplishments is a beautiful thing. Well done and there are many more happy tears to be shed.
  • Goal179
    Goal179 Posts: 314 Member
    Options
    How long did it take you to lose your 100 pounds?
  • mwal74
    mwal74 Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    If those aren't awesome reasons to cry, nothing is!! Congratulations on your incredible weight loss and journey to a healthier you!
  • Goal179
    Options
    Keep going. I started in February 2013 and have so far lost 75 pounds -- most of which was from counting calories. I can't believe how much easier it was for me to mow my and my dad's lawns this summer. I couldn't do it all in one day. In fact it would take 3-4 days to mow both of the front and back yards, but at least it helped with my calorie burn and I was able to get them done and rest a few days before starting all over again. I'm only just now beginning to add in some other exercises. I still have a LONG way to go to meet goal, and I have ankle and knee problems, so this has been a good program for me. Exercise will come in due time when your body is ready. In the mean time, just stick with making your entries in your journal and trying to stay within your calorie count. You will succeed! Congratulations on how far you've come and good luck in the future. ~Barbara

Thank you so much. My tears were really because for the first time since I started this one month ago, I realized that I could actually do it. I have been waiting everyday for myself to fail and I realized that there is no such thing as failure unless you give up. That was a HUGE realization for me.
  • Goal179
    Options
    HI, I am so glad I read your message. I just started, well I have started a million times, but this time I am going to stick with this new lifestyle. Exercise scares me, but after reading that in a month you saw so much improvement has made me want to exercise. It's okay, I may be winded at first, but you just proved to me, it does get better! Congratulations and you should be proud.

YOU CAN DO THIS. If I can do this, YOU CAN DO THIS. I am not special and I have had to reboot many times. This time I decided that exercise was key. There are so many plans out there that tell you that you can lose weight without exercise blah, blah. And that is very true. But with all of the benefits of exercise why wouldn't you do it? Not to mention, if you like to eat, exercise will keep you on plan and allow you to falter every now and again and not ruin your progress. Just take it slow and easy and be consistent. If you are not familiar with how hard your body needs to work to burn fat, then get a heart rate monitor and stay in the lower range of your zone to get started. Let's do this together! LET'S GO!!!! Check in with me daily and we can keep each other motivated. Virtual Chest BUMP!!
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    Just reading this made me emotional. Congrats to YOU!
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    Congratulations! And honest to God, I'm just PMSing enough today that I cried when I read it. :)
  • dicoveringwhoIam
    dicoveringwhoIam Posts: 480 Member
    Options
    Congrats!! That is amazing!!