Chalean Extreme Complete (includes pics)

Options
If someone told me a year ago that I'd be addicted to working out I would have thought they were crazy! I was so miserable, unhealthy, and tired constantly. I had a hard time just walking up the stairs to work everyday at the age of 21. I finally said enough is enough and decided to change. After several attempts at fix it quick diets such as the HCG diet, I turned to P90X on March 8, 2009. I finished it without missing a sigle day on June 5. I felt great and noticed a little bit of change in my appearence, but not the major changes I wanted. On June 14, 2009 I started Chalean EXTREME. That was exactly what I needed to get my body in shape! Yesteray was my final Chalean Extreme workout so today I am posting my progress pictures so everyone can see the accomplishment I have made!

This was me Easter 2009 at close to my heaviest weight I've ever been, about 195 lbs.
Before5.jpg

This was right before I started Chalean Extreme at about 165 lbs.
DSCN0477.jpg

DSCN0475-1.jpg

This was me yesterday morning, October 10, 2010 at 145 lbs.
TwistFlex4.jpg

BackFlex6.jpg

RightSide6.jpg

I haven't quite reached my goal weight yet, and am striving to get there soon hopefully. Within the next few days I hope to start the Turbo Fire rountine and reach my goal of 135 lbs. Thanks to everyone on here who's helped me get where I am now, and especially thank you to my husband for being my biggest support and putting up with me when I was down on myself, you are the best and I love you so much.

Replies

• Amarillo_NDN
    Amarillo_NDN Posts: 1,018 Member
    Options
    Great work, keep it up.
  • AnaNotBanana
    AnaNotBanana Posts: 963 Member
    Options
    Truly inspirational!! Good job, you should be very proud of yourself.
  • mindymoe1
    Options
    congrats! you should be super proud of yourself
  • gogospice
    gogospice Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    Great Job!! You look AMAZING!
  • mmtiernan
    mmtiernan Posts: 702 Member
    Options
    WOW!! Fantastic job, swinnie!! You really ROCKED CLX!

Let me know how you like TurboFire - it's next on my list!
  • WTFitness
    WTFitness Posts: 77 Member
    Options
    Wow! Your hard work is really paying off! You look fantastic! Keep it up girl!
  • luckyinlife
    luckyinlife Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Whoa! What an inspiration!
  • SoliQ
    SoliQ Posts: 158 Member
    Options
    WOW the inspiration I need right now, thanks and you look great
  • newDZ
    newDZ Posts: 237 Member
    Options
    awesome results. ironically i just picked up and open my p90x box (a friend gave it to me because he started crossfit). now of curious about this chalean.

i've lost over 118lbs but have maintained 97lb loss. i am proud of my result and have been for the past 8 months adapting to keep it off. i want to lose 50-55 more lbs. and i recently started boxing and working out consistently EEEEEVVVVVVVVVVVVVVEER in life.

so your picture is very encouraging.
  • myrazimmie
    myrazimmie Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    What an accomplishment :o) You look awesome! May I ask how tall you are?
  • natural8016
    Options
    You look absolutely wonderful!! All your hard work with ChaLean Extreme really worked. Thank you for the inspiration!!
  • golfbrew_matt
    golfbrew_matt Posts: 240 Member
    Options
    You look great! Nice work!
  • Kath712
    Kath712 Posts: 1,263 Member
    Options
    Wow!! Gorgeous!! OK, you were adorable before, but, now, WOW is all I can say. Awesome work!! You must be so proud of yourself. I bet you feel great, too!
  • missmiller1
    missmiller1 Posts: 131 Member
    Options
    What a huge difference in your hips! You look awesome!
  • reneeot
    reneeot Posts: 773 Member
    Options
    fantastic!!!
  • niknok28
    Options
    You look Amazing!!! Thank you for sharing your progress!
  • Fuhgeddaboudit
    Options
    cute bathing suit!!!
  • RunLove
    RunLove Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    wow! awesome job!!! You look amazing! :)
  • Lilmrsbardeen
    Options
    Great Job!! you look amazing! I hope to be able to do that one day!
  • herwholejourney
    herwholejourney Posts: 86 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! What a great accomplishment, thanks for sharing! :o)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!