Progress Pics....nearly 30 lbs gone! woohoo!

Options
2»

Replies

• susanleasings
    susanleasings Posts: 371 Member
    Options
    Wow! You look amazing!!! I can only imagine how proud you are!! :)
  • Julbella78
    Julbella78 Posts: 161 Member
    Options
    You look great!
  • ahsongbird
    ahsongbird Posts: 712 Member
    Options
    OMG sooo proud of you! You look wonderful! I will flip out if I ever take a pic looking that good !! Im determined though darn it so I know someday I will!!!
  • xray131
    Options
    :love:
  • shellgib
    shellgib Posts: 196 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone!!!:flowerforyou: I was (and am) so motivated by so many ppl on here and I love looking at before/after pics too. I don't have too many pics from my heavier days since I didn't like seeing them, but I found these and was surprised at how "different" I looked back then. It definitely helps to see them side-by-side.

Good luck to all of you who are in the beginning of your journeys and keep in mind it took me around 9 months to lose 29 lbs....slow and steady wins the race!! I still have a few more to go but feel so much better already!

btw....I'm 5'4''
    SW: 162
    CW: 134
  • phitme
    phitme Posts: 124
    Options
    Great job!
  • LotusF1ower
    LotusF1ower Posts: 1,259 Member
    Options
    WTG!! what a massive difference!!! Well done :flowerforyou:
  • Jd_jaquez
    Jd_jaquez Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    You look amazing congrats :-)

1926467.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • MissJennaBelle
    Options
    Congratulations!!!!! You look incredible...the before and after shots are very good comparisons and must remind you of how well you've done in reaching your goal!

I must say your story is very inspiring for me as I started off at a similar SW (slightly heavier), I did lose some weight before registering on MFP and in total I would like to lose around 30lbs. My first weigh in (before MFP) was 170lbs, second weigh in (after joining MFP) was 163lbs and I’m now down to 159lbs. I started off quite well in my efforts but just recently have entered into a bit of a rut. So far I have lost around 11lbs...I'm getting there slowly as I started to make a change from the 1st July 2010. I think it’s going to take longer than I thought it would but hopefully I will stand a better chance at keeping the weight off once I reach my goal. I do hope to be showing off my efforts at some point and hopefully one day will be able to publish a post similar to yours with photographs to show everyone how well I have done!

Keep up the good work and stay well!
  • binary_jester
    binary_jester Posts: 3,311 Member
    Options
    Great job. Amazing pics.
  • sanifrey
    sanifrey Posts: 2,355 Member
    Options
    You really do look great! Congratulations!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!