My FIRST progress Photos:

Options
13»

Replies

• emmalzthompson
    Options
    I actually posted here about HASfit and nobody really responded about it. I found it when I googled strength training exercises. I am glad you had results with it. I will check out the warrior program.

I also found ZWOW and I have been trying to do some of her workouts. I say trying because they are so hard and I hurt my knees doing 30ds so I can't do a lot of moves where I bend my knees or jump on them.

I hope I can lose as much of my stomach as you did! I don't have much of a deficit because I am breastfeeding, so I am not sure I will lose much.

WTG!

Really? I looked for hasfit posts a few weeks back and couldnt find any. no one on here seems to do it, or know about it.
    I HATE the 30DS simply as she grates on me, Coach Kozac from hasfit is mush more appealing ;)

Hope you get on well with the warrior, but it is alot of PLYO and SQUATS ( knee type things) But i have a friend who has knee problems, and is finding it ok, she just isnt following the 90 day to the book, she is following the order of the workouts but twice a week as apposed to 5 days a week :)

Oh and breastfeeding is apparently great for the belly. but saying that i breastfed and it did my belly no good!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    just incredible.
  • ShutupndMovee257
    ShutupndMovee257 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    You look amazing! Keep up the great work!
  • Care76
    Care76 Posts: 556 Member
    Options
    I actually posted here about HASfit and nobody really responded about it. I found it when I googled strength training exercises. I am glad you had results with it. I will check out the warrior program.

I also found ZWOW and I have been trying to do some of her workouts. I say trying because they are so hard and I hurt my knees doing 30ds so I can't do a lot of moves where I bend my knees or jump on them.

I hope I can lose as much of my stomach as you did! I don't have much of a deficit because I am breastfeeding, so I am not sure I will lose much.

WTG!

Really? I looked for hasfit posts a few weeks back and couldnt find any. no one on here seems to do it, or know about it.
    I HATE the 30DS simply as she grates on me, Coach Kozac from hasfit is mush more appealing ;)

Hope you get on well with the warrior, but it is alot of PLYO and SQUATS ( knee type things) But i have a friend who has knee problems, and is finding it ok, she just isnt following the 90 day to the book, she is following the order of the workouts but twice a week as apposed to 5 days a week :)

Oh and breastfeeding is apparently great for the belly. but saying that i breastfed and it did my belly no good!

I tried the HASfit warrior 20 min workout part one and I couldn't do it all because of my knees. I can't get into the doctor until late next week and was told not to do too much until I see him. I will try again after my knees are better.

My son is 11 months old and breastfeeding didn't help my stomach at all either. I lost almost 35 pounds after he was born and already gained 20 back (but lost 4 of that). I plan on continuing to breastfeed him though. He still nurses 4-5 times a day.
  • mag131
    mag131 Posts: 542 Member
    Options
    That is AMAZING progress for 3 months! Great job and keep up the good work!
  • salmat77
    salmat77 Posts: 310 Member
    Options
    You look great girl, congrats to you. I should focus on my body fat % instead of weight soo maybe I wouldnt be so stressed.
  • selfantigen
    selfantigen Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Simply awesome! You should be so proud. I am inspired.
  • JilloftheDead
    JilloftheDead Posts: 296 Member
    Options
    Awesome progress! Thank you for sharing and thank you for sharing your work out program too!
  • emmalzthompson
    Options
    You look great girl, congrats to you. I should focus on my body fat % instead of weight soo maybe I wouldnt be so stressed.

You defo should if you work out alot :)
  • Miffylou
    Miffylou Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Congratulations. Looking great ????????
  • Sarag0887
    Options
    This is amazing! Keep up the good work! I think you could wear any swim suit and look fab!
  • SJRockz
    SJRockz Posts: 12
    Options
    WHOA. There's my inspiration!! I hope I look like that in a few months!! Congrats!! =]
  • kymarai
    kymarai Posts: 3,615 Member
    Options
    Great progress! Keep it up with your goal in mind!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!