• tredilla
    Options
    a 4oz baked potato topped by a poached egg will hold you till lunch
  • SusanDLP
    SusanDLP Posts: 36 Member
    Options
    Greek yogurt with honey

Baked Steel Cut Oats with apples and walnuts

Just bought Oat Revolution seasonal pumpkin packets at Costco....so good and EASY!
  • jeffpettis
    jeffpettis Posts: 865 Member
    Options
    As some have already said there's no food that will "work" better for weight loss. It all has to do with calories. You can eat what you want as long as it is within your macros and calorie allotment.

Also 20 pounds in 50 days is not going to happen unless you stay under your calories and cut off an arm on day 49. Don't try to rush things. All you are going to do is drive yourself nuts in the process. All we can do is stick to a plan and hope for the best. We can't bully our bodies into meeting an unrealistic goal.
  • cwolfman13
    cwolfman13 Posts: 41,874 Member
    Options
    Hey
    What do you think is the most nutritional breakfast that will help me to lose weight faster?

Your energy (calorie) deficit is what determines your rate of weight loss...it has nothing to do with what your breakfasts consists of. That said, I'm just about to whip up some bacon, eggs, and hash browns...freshly squeezed OJ...maybe some toast.
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    Bacon
    crispy-bacon.jpg

/thread
  • lahlstephens
    lahlstephens Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    My favorite thing to eat for breakfast is this:

8 oz. Simply Orange orange juice (love!)
    1 piece of toast with 1 tablespoon Jif peanut butter
    One a Day Active Metabolism vitamin (love!!!)

It is a small breakfast I know, but the combination of oj and the active metabolism vitamin gives me the boost I need in the a.m. I used to drink Pepsi to wake me up. I quit cold turkey and am so proud of myself!!! Plus for some reason I'm not hungry until noon and I can work out after I eat because it's not heavy.
  • Yogart or a thin bagel and egg breakfast sandwich.. I eat more if I work out before eating anything.
  • Beckboo0912
    Beckboo0912 Posts: 447 Member
    Options
    Lately I've been liking an apple and pb sometimes with toast but not usually
  • eblakes93
    eblakes93 Posts: 372 Member
    Options
    Anything you like that satisfies you, while meeting your nutritional goals.

I like toast with peanut butter or butter and jam, oatmeal with fruit and nuts, eggs and toast, breakfast sandwiches, pancakes and eggs. Anything really.

I second what the other users said about 22 pounds in 50 days - that is going to be near impossible.

What is happening in 50 days that you need to lose all this weight for?
  • Sarag0887
    Options
    I'm going to America