Breasts too big to exercise?

Options

Replies

• susannamarie
    susannamarie Posts: 2,148 Member
    Options
    Go to a running store -- a serious one -- ask for advice and try on some bras. Move around in them and see how they feel, try some jumping jacks, et cetera. To the 38D, I'm 36DD and I really love the Moving Comfort Fiona.
  • FlabFighter86
    FlabFighter86 Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    I second the Panache or Freya sports bra. They are worth it. I'm a 38H and they provide me with the support I need.
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    I have a 38 D, and I have to double up and wear a tight tank top, and sometimes that doesn't even help. I am on a quest to find the greatest sports bra. I don't know about you ladies, but if I had the opportunity (and if it were possible) to donate some of my boobage to a "flat chester in need", I would do it in a heart beat.

Firstly, I want this on my feed.

Secondly, I'm 34DDD and I use a minimizer bra with a tight sports bra over the top if I'm doing something that's going to cause a lot of bounceage, Ie running or horseback ridding. Walking is also a perfectly acceptable form of exercise that doesn't force me to wear any of the crazy contraptions.
  • jofjltncb6
    jofjltncb6 Posts: 34,415 Member
    Options
    I don't believe any of you.

Only thing that could possibly convince me (and others) are pics.

(Ha, DavPul...I got here before you this time!)
  • PikaKnight
    PikaKnight Posts: 34,971 Member
    Options
    duct tape
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    duct tape

I did that once so I could fit into a dress shirt that would then be covered by a jacket. It was not comfortable, lol.
  • gluteusassimus
    Options
    but if I had the opportunity (and if it were possible) to donate some of my boobage to a "flat chester in need", I would do it in a heart beat.

Why thank you kindly. :flowerforyou:
    Will you.... accept my boob donation?
    stock-photo-15701079-marriage-proposal.jpg
  • redhotfirebird
    Options
    OK...I am a guy and clicked on it because of the title of the thread.
    I'm going straight to hell...
    Time to move on...lol
    :embarassed:

:laugh: At least you're honest for wanting "a peek". I imagine there's more than a few guys that popped in here under stealth mode.

As for the topic at hand, I find that some of the sports tops, such as those that are made of the bathing suit type material and have an inner liner, are good for at-home exercise. I say at-home because sometimes due to the clingy material, they may also leave you with an, um, "high beam" effect that you might not like in public? :wink: But they may feel less constraining than a bra plus a top. Or wear the sports top under a tank or t-shirt if at a gym?
  • Badgalcara3
    Badgalcara3 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    I'm a DD and I also wears a regular bra with a sports bra over it it gives me unbelievable support!!
  • grho
    grho Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I also have an Enell that is freaking AMAZING. Pricey, yes. But the girls do not move.

I second this.
  • grho
    grho Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I don't know about you ladies, but if I had the opportunity (and if it were possible) to donate some of my boobage to a "flat chester in need", I would do it in a heart beat.

My sister and I joke about this all the time. I am a 36G, she is probably a 30 or 32 A. We always say we will go in at the same time and maybe they can give us a 2 for one special and she can have some of what they take out of mine!
  • Helsybels
    Helsybels Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Shock absorber! Best I've found. (I'm a 34F)
  • jadedhippo
    jadedhippo Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Im an F and I wear a regular bra and then a tight sports bra/singlet overtop. Sports bras alone do nothing for me.

Im also available to donate some boobage. :(
  • moonstrucky
    moonstrucky Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    I wear a 38G and swear by Enell sports bras. I don't have to double up, and I can run and jump and nothing moves!
  • shutyourpieholeandsquat
    Options
    duct tape

I had to do this in high school when I was a majorette
  • albertine58
    albertine58 Posts: 267 Member
    Options
    Wearing a normal bra with a standard compression-style sports bra on top works very well! I've been doing that for years but I just got the Victoria's Secret Incredible sports bra and it's amaaaazing- SO worth the money. I can run wearing only ONE bra! They only have sizes up to DDD though- and I ended up buying the 36 DDD even though most of my standard bras from there are 36 D. Definitely get fitted- sports bras fit differently! If I hadn't had a salesgirl in the fitting room measuring me and telling me what looked right I would have gotten the wrong size for sure. It was kind of awkward to be in just my bra with a stranger, but no big deal :)
  • wiscck
    wiscck Posts: 185 Member
    Options
    A lot of companies that make bra-sized sport bras only go up to a DDD cup. I'm a 38G and got mine from Lane Bryant/Cacique. It covers most of my torso and is not exactly pretty, but it works. I've heard good things about Enell, but I wanted a racer back, which I don't believe they carry.
  • meritas
    Options
    You have to double up. But let me also say this, a good sports bra - one that actually does what it's supposed to do - Isn't cheap. But isn't it worth it to be able to work out and be healthier?
  • Stump_Likker
    Stump_Likker Posts: 2,059 Member
    Options
    I'm a 40D and I double up. Nothing else has worked.