Chalean Extreme Complete (includes pics)

Options

Replies

• SweetPandora
    SweetPandora Posts: 660 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Very inspiring, great determination and self discipline!

You look fabulous.

Karen
  • Vonnie2006
    Vonnie2006 Posts: 246 Member
    Options
    WOW and WOWWWWWWWWWWWWW. You look absolutely A.M.A.Z.I.N.G!!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh:
  • Natural
    Natural Posts: 461 Member
    Options
    wow, you look great.
  • forgiven4life
    Options
    You look great!! What a difference in your ABS!! Congratulations.:flowerforyou: :flowerforyou:
  • pragya728
    pragya728 Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    Wow...you look absolutely amazing!!
  • Jd_jaquez
    Jd_jaquez Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    Amazing congratulations =0)
  • themommie
    themommie Posts: 5,023 Member
    Options
    CONGRATS, all your hard work has paid off you should be proud of yourself you look amazing. After seeing your results I am tempted to go get the chalean extreme
  • jmmtaylor
    jmmtaylor Posts: 225
    Options
    You look amazing! Great job!!

I love the TurboJam (although I don't do it the way they set it up...should probably start).
  • Kristy1214
    Options
    First off, Way To Go! You look great! I myself have just started this personal challenge of working out, I can see how it'd become addicting! Currently I'm doing the 30 day shred, I need to get in shape before trying the other workouts. I own P90X, and am wondering about the Chalean EXTREME...how long is the workout?
  • MrsSeaShell
    Options
    You look Great! Wowwwwww, im at a loss for words, I'm glad it has worked for you, and I hope everyone on here finds a diet & exercise plan that works for them, but gee-golly, you have transformed into a swan! Keep it up, the abs are lookin GOOD
  • Joscelle
    Options
    Congratulations, you look fabulous! What an inspiration to us all.
  • mom23kids
    Options
    You look amazing! Congratulations on such a great accomplishment!
  • goron59
    goron59 Posts: 890 Member
    Options
    Very well done... Looking good :-)
    An inspiration to us all!
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    Awesome!
  • BigGail
    BigGail Posts: 465 Member
    Options
    Nice job lady - well done, you look stunning x
  • ashlieh4048
    ashlieh4048 Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    This is really cool because i tried to stay with p90x, and i was even seeing results, but i gave it up after 30 days...
  • a1schwei
    a1schwei Posts: 617 Member
    Options
    awesome job!!!! you look fabulous! :)
  • mrsfloisand
    mrsfloisand Posts: 254 Member
    Options
    Thanks everyone! It makes me feel so good to see that people can see the change in me too, really a confidence booster. I'm telling ya I absolutely love the Chalean Extreme routine and it rocks! It's so much fun. Hope any of you who are curious about it get a chance to try it someday...

Thanks again everyone!
  • TByrd1325
    TByrd1325 Posts: 920 Member
    Options
    Girl, you look AMAZING!!
  • dzdame
    dzdame Posts: 89
    Options
    Wow! You look AMAZING! Thanks for sharing with us, as it is inspirational! I am at the end of week 3 Burn Circuit of CE and LOVE it! I def feel stronger and a bit more toned. I did not take pics before I started (or even my measurements) and now wish that I had..You mentioned that you are going to start Turbo Fire. Will you be doing it alone or the hybrid schedule with CE that I have seen others mention here? I am thinking ahead and asked for Turbo Jam for Xmas (because it is much less costly and to get a taste of more of Chalene's cardio workouts), but wondering if I should ask for Turbo Fire instead (my family is very supportive of my goals and would get me either). I also was wondering what weight range did you use to get such great results? Right now, I am using 8, 10 and 12's , which is all I own and trying to determine how much heavier weights I should purchase as I continue through the program. Congrats on your results!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!