• jcs56inoregon
    Options
    Great recipes, thanks
  • 2015KMV
    2015KMV Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    5-7 boneless skinless chicken breasts
    Any kind of seasoning you want.

1) Put chicken breasts in crockpot, and fill enough water to slighty cover all the chicken breasts.

2) Put as much seasoning as you want. I use Ms. Dash seasonings and anything with no salt.

Cook on low for 6 hours.

Take all chicken out and shred it up.

That's plenty of chicken to eat for the week in many different ways. You can eat it over rice or noodles, or you can make a sandwich or wrap with it. It's a great way to cook chicken breast.
  • dippydoo
    dippydoo Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • Srsmith1955
    Srsmith1955 Posts: 29 Member
    Options
    Bump

*Love Crockpot*
  • donnace7
    donnace7 Posts: 147 Member
    Options
    bump
  • Jaydensmommy7110
    Options
    Haha I dont have a name for it but the taaste is fantastic I have yet to exactly see whether or not it's actually considered healthy but here it is

Take any meat you like for example chicken or pork or even ribs unthawed place in crock pot
    1 regular sized bottle of ketchup
    1 regular sized bottle of sweet baby rays bbq sauce
    1 medium jar of grape jelly
    1 can of beer (any to your liking)
    Empty contents of each into the crock pot stir it for a few times to get everything mixed and let it cook on low heat for about 5-6 hours the longer it sits in there the longer the sauce has time to absorb into the meat. It makes a very very tasty sauce I also make this with lil weenies at christmas time and they are gone within minutes! Pair this meal with mashed or baked potatoes or sweet potatoes and some nice vegetables on the side and you have a great meal!
    I have this based off of about 4-5 nicely sized pork chops/chicken breasts if you have a larger crockpot and can fit more like7-8 chops or breasts in their double the amount of ingredients so for example 2 bottles of ketchup instead of 1 (do it for all ingredients)
  • Kolmi01
    Kolmi01 Posts: 46
    Options
    Bump to try
  • spoiledpuppies
    spoiledpuppies Posts: 675 Member
    Options
    bump
  • pikle1
    pikle1 Posts: 51 Member
    Options
    bumpity bumpity bump!!!!!
  • beaches222
    beaches222 Posts: 437 Member
    Options
    bump
  • JessLoseIt221
    JessLoseIt221 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    bump
  • CherylP67
    CherylP67 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    I make an italian beef sandwich, but it takes a couple days to do it my way.

Day 1, chuck roast, pack of powdered italian dressing mix, pack of powdered ranch dressing mix, 2 cups of water. Cook on low until the meat is falling apart. Turn off and let cool on the counter. Shred the meat when the crock is cool and put in fridge overnight.

The next day, a lot of the fat will be hard and at the top of your crockpot. Take it all out of there and rejoice that it's not going in your body. This is a step you could skip if you don't have 2 days.

A couple hours before dinner, start heating up the shredded meat on low. At this point, I add those sliced pepper rings and some of the juice from the jar and mix it up. Stir occasionally.

I brush a little olive oil on the cut side of some italian rolls and then rub a garlic clove lightly over it. I toast these in a frying pan, just the flat side, until the edges are crisp. I scoop meat onto roll and top with provolone cheese and light horseradish/mayo sauce.

Heaven on a bun.

I bought some horseradish cheese curds from the farmers market today, I'm having that on my sandwich tomorrow.
  • paulasuscas01
    paulasuscas01 Posts: 73 Member
    Options
    Mushroom Chicken

4 boneless chicken breasts
    1 can cream of mushroom soup
    1/4 cup flour
    1 (8.0 ounce jar) sliced mushrooms, undrained (sometimes I just use fresh sliced mushrooms and add water)
    1/2 (teaspoon) each salt, pepper and paprika, as needed

Directions
    Season chicken with salt, pepper and paprika. Place seasoned chicken in crock pot.
    Mix remaining ingredients together. Pour over chicken in crock pot.
    Cook on Low for 7-8 hours.

Great with mashed potatoes

LInk to original recipe: http://www.foodonthetable.com/recipes/117339-lazy-crock-pot-mushroom-chicken
  • igsalem
    igsalem Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • ddpiel
    ddpiel Posts: 52
    Options
    Mushroom Chicken

4 boneless chicken breasts
    1 can cream of mushroom soup
    1/4 cup flour
    1 (8.0 ounce jar) sliced mushrooms, undrained (sometimes I just use fresh sliced mushrooms and add water)
    1/2 (teaspoon) each salt, pepper and paprika, as needed

Directions
    Season chicken with salt, pepper and paprika. Place seasoned chicken in crock pot.
    Mix remaining ingredients together. Pour over chicken in crock pot.
    Cook on Low for 7-8 hours.

Great with mashed potatoes

LInk to original recipe: http://www.foodonthetable.com/recipes/117339-lazy-crock-pot-mushroom-chicken

Easy and sounds delicious. I'm trying this one, thanks
  • LouLoulost
    LouLoulost Posts: 181 Member
    Options
    Crockpot Cheese Tortellini
    1 19oz bag of frozen cheese tortellini
    1 small bag of fresh spinach
    2 cans of italian style diced tomatoes, drained
    1 block 1/3 fat cream cheese or neufchatel
    1 lb ground chicken or turkey
    4 cups chicken broth

Brown meat and drain. Add all ingedients except tortellini to crockpot, chunking cream cheese. Cook on low for 4 hours. Before adding tortellini, whisk mixture to break up any chunks of cheese. Stir in tortellini. Cover and cook 30 minutes or until tender and hot.

mmmmm, thanks
  • AbsyPernet
    Options
    thank you guys, bump for later:flowerforyou:
  • Kattarra
    Kattarra Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    Saving this
  • fitacct
    fitacct Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    bump