Replies

• 1990sophia1990
    1990sophia1990 Posts: 225 Member
    Options
    Flat Stomach, noticeable abs, strong legs and amazing bum hehe
  • RunningForeverMama
    RunningForeverMama Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    I want to lose 6 more pounds by Dec. 20th. I was thinking of a Christmas goal but decided on that date since it's my birthday. :wink:
  • czechwolf52
    czechwolf52 Posts: 194 Member
    Options
    I'm working on being 130 by the end of the year, but if I can get down to 134 (3 more pounds to go) then I would have loss 25 pounds in less than a year and will no longer be overweight. I honestly can't remember the last time I was at a normal weight. I'm going to be really excited.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,269 Member
    Options
    To weigh less then I do now and to be healthier then I am now.

I don't do specific goals of X amount of weight by Y date. I know myself and I would get really upset with myself if I did not make those goals. This would lead to me wanting to quit and feeling like I failed. So I just do not do it.
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    Options
    I'm in the Christmas 2013 challenge. Set a goal loss on 8/1/13 of 40 lbs lost by Christmas. 53% of goal achieved. Waiting for my 5 week forecast notice to be at my goal, it's 2.5 lbs above that right now. If I can navigate through Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas goodies, I'll make it.
  • jallforme3
    jallforme3 Posts: 38 Member
    Options
    I am hoping to lose 12 pounds by Christmas! That's about 1lb a week, which is reasonable, if I stick to my plan. We can do it!
  • Flabulousss
    Options
    Getting to my goal would be nice... But if not, whatever. I'll still be thinner.
  • glitterstreet
    Options
    4 pounds
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    Options
    I wanted to be at my goal weight by Christmas but I don't think it's happening! I'll be happy if I lose 10 lbs by then I guess.
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Options
    Im hoping around 8-10lbs. Im also forcing myself to start and complete ripped in 30 tomorow, so I have to stick to it this time. Il be done with ripped the first day or so of november I think so I have to focus and go as good as I can til xmas. I have some jeans I need to look good in for visiting the in laws on xmas day! right now they fit but I have a little muffin top so have to shave abit of tummy off lol
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    Options
    I have a goal for 1/20/14 which is 199.9 pounds. That is my one year mark and I would be so happy to be under 200 pounds. That would be 85 pounds in a year which is a lot but I think I can do it. So to be on track for my goal at Christmas I should be right around 205 or so. So about 15 pounds by Christmas I think

Edited to make date 2014 not 2013 :P
  • asdfghjkllauuuur
    Options
    Lose 15 more pounds, eat more protein and have a nice bum and visible abs ;). A lot of goals lol
  • JustMeee333
    Options
    I'd like to be about 20lb's lighter than I am now. Whatever your goal is, good luck everyone!..

and can I be the first to say: Merry Christmas !!!!!!!! haha :drinker:
  • paddgirl21
    paddgirl21 Posts: 154 Member
    Options
    If I make my Christmas goal (at least 40 pounds overall total loss) I think I'm going to buy myself something really nice for Christmas. By that point, I'll be 37% to my overall weight loss goal and I think it is a huge milestone for me. Wish me luck!
    Already lost 22 pounds... so I'm almost there. :-D
  • amandamarie7743
    Options
    My goal is to lose 19lbs by Christmas.
    I started "dieting" in the middle of July with a start weight of 313lbs and am currently at 269lbs (down 44lbs) I would like to be at 250lbs or less by Christmas.
  • aarar
    aarar Posts: 684 Member
    Options
    I'd like to be down a total of 100lbs; I have about 9-10lbs to go.
  • clarebailey355
    clarebailey355 Posts: 113 Member
    Options
    I don't have a weight-loss goal as such but my goal is to finish Jillian Michaels' Body Revolution by Christmas. I start the 2nd month tomorrow so as long as nothing comes along that messes up my regular workouts, I should make it! My aim is to build muscle and reduce fat.

Given how much I love Christmas food I'll probably have to start it again in the new year!
  • mikki1987
    mikki1987 Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    be in the 100s for the first time in years so lose 9lbs. I don't go by weight much, so more a lose 3-4inches off my waist. I'm doing a nice mix of cardio and weight training, so I feel that this is entirely possible!
  • lizaloveee
    Options
    GW: 12lbs to go (plus maybe an extra one or two because we all know what happens Christmas day....), flat (MUSCULAR) stomach, and overall clean-inside-out happy feeling. :)
  • Kanuenue
    Kanuenue Posts: 253 Member
    Options
    6 miles.