Looking for serious MFPer's!!

Options
Hi there,

I have been using MFP for over two years now, approaching 800 days. It's going well and I still enjoy using the tools on this website. I have been maintaining for a long time and I can feel myself beginning to lose focus a bit. It comes and goes I know but I am looking for inspiring. motivating people to help keep me on track.

I am looking for friends who log daily (food and exercise) and actually do it properly. I am looking for friends who comment and motivate regularly. I am looking for friends who take this seriously. Even though I have lost the weight and have good exercise habits, my food suffers from time to time and I need people keeping an eye on me.

I put out a call a while ago but got a whole lot of people who just weren't serious and I ended up deleting them. I just want motivated people who keep at this healthy lifestyle, that's what inspires me.

So go on, inspire me!
From little old New Zealand :)

Replies

• Via_14
    Via_14 Posts: 992 Member
    Options
    Hey there neighbour, (aussie here)

I can be your motivator!! And our time difference will be good!!

Good on your weight loss!

Im very committed and on the right path to a healthy lifestyle since joining up again with MFP.

ADd me if you like!
    Via
  • danger2oneself2
    danger2oneself2 Posts: 340 Member
    Options
    Hey I take my workouts and diet very seriously and log everyday...My activity level's not as much as it used to be in the summer because I really don't enjoy running in the cold but I still workout 5+ times a week

still you can expect to see my diary daily and I'll def do my best to keep on top of yours when its completed for the day...

warning: I like to party and my weekends are usually filled with booze and bad choices ;)
  • AbsyPernet
    Options
    Hi there

I'm here daily, logging and chatting and cheering my minions , send me a friend request if you like:wink: