Women 5'2 and weigh between 135 and 145

Options
Hi, I have been overweight most of my life never been small. I have set myself of I would love to know what I would look like 135-145 lbs. pleas post pics for some motivation!!

Replies

• namkeng
    namkeng Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Hairback_zps847ad565.jpg
    This is me at 138 lbs.
  • mockchoc
    mockchoc Posts: 6,573 Member
    Options
    5'2 and 129 or less.. I don't log food anymore and just go bounce around. Would prefer to be a tiny bit lower where I was last Christmas but not in the mood to put the effort in since I'm rather happy enough.
  • sparklelioness
    sparklelioness Posts: 600 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2" and small framed. Currently at 174, and i want to get down to 130 or under. Afraid of losing my boobs if I get too thin tho :(

Would love some more 5'2" ladies to post so we can see how they look at 135-145.
  • kaylanlynnNW
    kaylanlynnNW Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Hairback_zps847ad565.jpg
    This is me at 138 lbs.
    Great thanks
  • meowlymary
    meowlymary Posts: 84 Member
    Options
    Check out mybodygallery.com! It's a huge gallery of photos sorted by the person's height and weight. Real inspiring.
  • Marvelous47
    Marvelous47 Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Hi, I am 5' 2" and weighed in this morning at 136.2...ugh, my perfect weight is 129 and would you believe I have the hardest time getting off those extra. I am 66 years old and just walked 39 miles for the Breast Cancer walk and didn't lose one inch or pound.... when I was 40 I just changed a tiny thing and bam it was gone.
    I am going to do my best to drop 7 pounds in the next 45 days,,,let's work together ok?
    What are your weaknesses??? Mine is after dinner ice cream, chips, beer and snacks otherwise I eat pretty good most of the time..
    Marvelous
  • emlott88
    emlott88 Posts: 75 Member
    Options
    I'm 135 pounds and 5'2. My profile pic is me last week
  • elenathegreat
    elenathegreat Posts: 3,988 Member
    Options
    I'm just under 5'2" and have SLOWLY been working my way down from over 200(!!!)lbs to just over 145...I cannot even imagine what I would look like at 140 or less, but a girl can dream...:bigsmile:
  • melaniecheeks
    melaniecheeks Posts: 6,349 Member
    Options
    I'm 5'2 and started at 147. Weighed 132 this morning, still aiming to get under 130. There's some photos on my page, though I wouldn't be able to say what weight I am in any of them.
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    5'3"ish and 145

BrVMR12.jpg?1

crFpf3T.jpg?1
  • kaylanlynnNW
    kaylanlynnNW Posts: 121 Member
    Options
    5'3"ish and 145

BrVMR12.jpg?1

crFpf3T.jpg?1
    Thanks for sharing your pic.....great motivation for me!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!