The goriest most offensive and vulgar music

Replies

• herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member
    is my favorite for listening to while working out....Any suggestions for music that is similar to Immortal technique, Tech n9ne, eminem, and for Rock...stuff like Disturbed, slipknot, lamb of god, ramstein, chevelle, and Korn...Any similar artists...especially rap?

I'm not very helpful with rap, but heavy metal...Have you tried Goatwhore, Cannibal Corpse, Dying Fetus, Necrophagist, Cumbeast, the last three of those are grotesque. At the moment I'm really enjoying Battlecross, Amon Amarth, In Flames, Turisas, Iced Earth, Cradle of Filth, Corrosion of Conformity, and you can never go wrong with the classics like Slayer, Testament, Motorhead, Iron Maiden, Morbid Angel, or Obituary.

And I cannot believe I forgot Celtic Frost, Sepultura, Kreator, and Exodus...
  • primal_cupcakes
    primal_cupcakes Posts: 280 Member
    I'm not very helpful with rap, but heavy metal...Have you tried Goatwhore, Cannibal Corpse, Dying Fetus, Necrophagist, Cumbeast, the last three of those are grotesque. At the moment I'm really enjoying Battlecross, Amon Amarth, In Flames, Turisas, Iced Earth, Cradle of Filth, Corrosion of Conformity, and you can never go wrong with the classics like Slayer, Testament, Motorhead, Iron Maiden, Morbid Angel, or Obituary.

<3 Amon Amarth
  • coolraul07
    coolraul07 Posts: 1,606 Member
    I'm not a big metalhead but just 2 days ago I made separate playlists for strength training (#RAWR) and cardio/HIIT (fast tempo whatever). Laugh if you want, but I found that the 3 'Dethklok' CDs were perfect for ST. Yeah, that's right, Dethklok... the fictional metal band from Adult Swim's "Metalocalypse" cartoon! IDGAF, it works for me! I especially like "Bloodrocuted" and "Awaken".

I also got some fusions as well (rapcore, funk metal, etc.) like RHCP, Korn, Limp Bizkit, BioHazard, etc.

*ETA: OP asked about rap/rap-like as well. I added Gym Class Heroes, Run-DMC (the EARLY stuff, like 'Rock Box' and 'Walk This Way'), Public Enemy (especially remake of "Bring The Noise" with Anthrax), Onyx (especially remake of "Slam" with "BioHazard), Gym Class Heroes, Fort Minor, Cypress Hill, DMX, Sum 41, Linkin Park, Body Count, etc.)
  • herblackwings39
    herblackwings39 Posts: 3,930 Member

<3 Amon Amarth

I've been on an Amon Amarth kick lately or any Celtic/Viking metal really. Finntroll is fun.
  • When I'm in a metal mood during a lift I go with Metallica, Anthrax, Sepultura, Pantera...stuff like that. When I want to go harder I leave that pansy-*kitten* **** behind and go to the dark Industrial stuff like Combichrist, Frontline Assembly, Suicide Commando, God Module, Psyclon Nine and Leaether Strip.
  • Cait_Sidhe
    Cait_Sidhe Posts: 3,150 Member
    You want gory and vulgar? Suicidal Tendencies.
  • SunnyDuckling
    SunnyDuckling Posts: 204 Member
    When I'm in a metal mood during a lift I go with Metallica, Anthrax, Sepultura, Pantera...stuff like that. When I want to go harder I leave that pansy-*kitten* **** behind and go to the dark Industrial stuff like Combichrist, Frontline Assembly, Suicide Commando, God Module, Psyclon Nine and Leaether Strip.

Yes to Combichrist!! I think industrial music works so well for both cardio activities and strength/weightlifting.
  • VBnotbitter
    VBnotbitter Posts: 820 Member
    You can't beat the Macc Lads for offensive and vulgar
  • AestheticStar
    AestheticStar Posts: 447 Member
    GWAR.

That is the only band I could think off right away.

Nine Inch Nails "Closer" is pretty vulgar/sexual.. NIN in general is good.
  • NECRO THE KING OF DEATH RAP! Check his albums, "I Need Drugs. Gory Days. Die. The Sexorcist. Death Rap. etc"... Also individual classic tracks, "dead body disposal", "your ****ing head split", "the most sadistic", so many classics from this guy, I think it may be what you are looking for..
  • kinmad4it
    kinmad4it Posts: 185 Member
    You can't beat the Macc Lads for offensive and vulgar

Or a recording of Roy Chubby Brown in concert.

Just make sure not to sing along to the Macc Lads too loudly. Also not sure how music can be "gory"
  • A_nonymous2
    A_nonymous2 Posts: 366 Member
    For me, it's not about the music, but the "placement" of the music. We were just in Hocking Hills State Park and someone had one of those Bose "take anywhere" systems in their backpack and they were BLASTING music at the cave formation, so it was reverberating throughout, what should be, a peaceful forest. It could have been Beethoven, it was vulgar and disgusting.
  • FearAnLoathingJ
    FearAnLoathingJ Posts: 337 Member
    Deicide, cannibal corpse, six feet under, morbid angel, mortician
  • FearAnLoathingJ
    FearAnLoathingJ Posts: 337 Member
    Look up the song 1 bullet left by six feet under its pretty offensive
  • paulei1975
    paulei1975 Posts: 52 Member
    what about Obituary, deicde, or if you into old school Black metal , how about Darkthrone, Gorgoroth and Marduk.
  • EmilyJackCO
    EmilyJackCO Posts: 621 Member
    When I'm in a metal mood during a lift I go with Metallica, Anthrax, Sepultura, Pantera...stuff like that. When I want to go harder I leave that pansy-*kitten* **** behind and go to the dark Industrial stuff like Combichrist, Frontline Assembly, Suicide Commando, God Module, Psyclon Nine and Leaether Strip.

This is almost my entire 24GB Sansa... Add in Aesthetic Perfection, :wumpscut:, Angelspit, iVardensphere (which, if you want really creepy - there's some of their songs I can't listen to, and I am a horror fan), old school Die Form.

Throw a bunch of these in Pandora and see what comes out.
  • kinmad4it
    kinmad4it Posts: 185 Member
    Personally, anything by Stock Aitken and Waterman I find infinitely offensive. Any of the manufactured garbage that pollutes the radio these days is utterly repugnant and vile.
  • Laces_0ut
    Laces_0ut Posts: 3,750 Member
    all country music fits that description.
  • This is almost my entire 24GB Sansa... Add in Aesthetic Perfection, :wumpscut:, Angelspit, iVardensphere (which, if you want really creepy - there's some of their songs I can't listen to, and I am a horror fan), old school Die Form.

Throw a bunch of these in Pandora and see what comes out.

I actually have a few Aesthetic Perfection tracks on my LIFT playlist. I used to be able to workout to the 80s-90s school industrial like Front242 (the OFF album is still amazing though), Skinny Puppy (although now it's just kinda annoying), meatbeatmanifesto...stuff like that...but now in light of the other bands we're mentioning the classic stuff just seems a bit too soft. :) Also seeing Combichrist live did a lot to move my taste in Industrial in a much harder direction.
  • tattygun
    tattygun Posts: 447 Member
    If you haven't listened to Whitehouse then you're just playing.