nutella video makes news

Options
13»

Replies

• Wildflower0106
    Wildflower0106 Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    Thanks for this post... It reminded me to put nutella on the grocery list!

Nutella stuffed french toast... that is all...
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Am I the only person in the world that DOESN'T like Oreos?? :D

How about some chocolate chip cookie dough brownie bombs?

da9d037b69572565ea0ff6a41d6508a91.jpg

I want it in my mouth now!
  • Iron_Lotus
    Iron_Lotus Posts: 2,295 Member
    Options
    Nutella is the most disgusting food I have ever tasted. It tastes like plastic garbage. Ugh! I just don't get the thing with Nutella. Seriously. Makes me want to puke. The only thing worse tasting than Nutella is liver.

Crazy talk!
  • silken555
    silken555 Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    The only thing I agree about is Nutella advertising as a healthy breakfast. That actually upset me because its a load of donkeydoodoo.

That said, Nutella is delish and there's nothing wrong with it in moderation.
  • popzork
    popzork Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    If I have enough calories at the end of the day and really want something sweet, I spread about a tsp full on a graham cracker. It's freakin' amazing! Love that stuff. I can't keep it in the house very often though, as i could go at the jar with a spoon!
  • ItsAnIllusion
    ItsAnIllusion Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Nutella cheesecake...

nutella-cheesecake-modified.jpg
  • Cindyinpg
    Cindyinpg Posts: 3,902 Member
    Options
    Nutella cheesecake...

nutella-cheesecake-modified.jpg
    You just needed to make the both IMG lowercase img.
    Huh, well that didn't work either. :wink: I tried to fix it.
    There... Now I got it, my iPad tries to capitalize everything, looks delish! :heart:
  • brower47
    brower47 Posts: 16,356 Member
    Options
    Anyone who thought that Nutella was considered a health food and has now had their eyes 'opened'... :noway: It's a sweet treat and can easily be incorporated into a healthy diet, even one at a calorie deficit.
  • KittiesSong
    Options
    Man all you gotta do is spread it thinly on the toast like they do in the commercial. There's no way THAT'S two whole TBS, and that will cut down on the sugar significantly! LOL everything in moderation, who would have thought! But yea it's not a "health food" by any means but a nice way to add a little sweet flavor to your breakfast if it is safe to do so (i.e. no problems with sugar). I can eat anything I want as long as it stays in my needs... I just find (not surprisingly) that whole foods like veggies, lean meat, and whole grains fill me up for a lot less calories, but there is nothing wrong with adding a little fun now and again >^..^< Chocolate cake and pizza anyone? Tee Hee
  • FrauMama
    FrauMama Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Nutella is dessert in our house, if we eat it at all. Definitely not breakfast and especially not breakfast on toast (at least not for my kids; adults can make their own informed choices!). But it's GOOOOOOD for sure.

It's crazy the sort of breakfast foods that are marketed as healthy.
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options
    Nutella is pretty much candy. Which is awesome because I like having candy on bread as breakfast!
  • TheStephil
    TheStephil Posts: 858 Member
    Options
  • Lichent
    Lichent Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    Diabetes death rate all time high in New York
    http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/diabetes-death-rate-hits-all-time-high-new-york-city_734135.html

Tom Clancy author of Patriot Games dead at age 66.
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    http://www.weeklystandard.com/blogs/diabetes-death-rate-hits-all-time-high-new-york-city_734135.html

Ummm... okay. So, is there a Facebook post/blog/fearmongering CBC documentary stating he died of a Nutella overdose or something?
  • Mokey41
    Mokey41 Posts: 5,769 Member
    Options

RAC!
  • taunto
    taunto Posts: 6,420 Member
    Options

My mom died at 49. She never even heard of nutella. SO your point (whatever it may be) is invalid.

Bye.
  • sk_pirate
    sk_pirate Posts: 282 Member
    Options

How about some chocolate chip cookie dough brownie bombs?

da9d037b69572565ea0ff6a41d6508a91.jpg

You can't post this without a link to a recipe, you evil, EVIL child!!!! :laugh:
  • kimosabe1
    kimosabe1 Posts: 2,467 Member
    Options
    Hey guise, Nutella has lots if sugar in it.

4731624749_you_dont_say_xlarge.jpeg
  • Cindyinpg
    Options
    :love:

You can't post this without a link to a recipe, you evil, EVIL child!!!! :laugh:
    I know.:grumble: I found it though!:drinker:
    http://thedomesticrebel.com/2013/02/20/chocolate-chip-cookie-dough-brownie-bombs/
    She also has stuff like Carmel Applejack Snickerdoodle Pops :laugh: and Cupcake Pie! :love: My new favourite recipe website!