Any new mamas here?

Options
Hi, my name is Kyndal and I have a 5.5 month old daughter. My teacher introduced us to this site in my nutrition class. I am looking for other newish mama's trying to get rid of their post baby belly =)

Replies

• ang2803
    ang2803 Posts: 39
    Options
    My daughter just turned one on the 2nd and I used this site before and after I had her. It really helped me keep in check. I am also doing an 8 week slim down challenge that is helping me with workout ideas. If you are on Facebook you can find it on Everyday Health's page under lose weight. I have lost 50 pounds since I had the baby and I owe alot of it to this site for keeping me honest about the stuff I eat and exercising!
  • ErinMarie25
    ErinMarie25 Posts: 733 Member
    Options
    My daughter will be 14 months on the 15th. :)
  • oh10girl
    Options
    Hey Kyndal,

I am a new mommy as well..My son just turned 4 mths on Saturday....This site has helped me like none other...It opened my eyes to all the overeating i was doing with no exercise other then house choirs and taking care of the baby...Now i exercise 6 days a week...and my diet is way more controlled now!!! I was easily eating over 2000 calories a day. So welcome to MFP!!!! Im here for ya girl!!!!
  • Taylors_Mama_13
    Options
    Hi everyone!

I just did my first journal and I was 52 OVER my daily goal =( Definitely glad I was introduced to this site.