Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Christmas targets?

Replies

• 1990sophia1990
    1990sophia1990 Posts: 225 Member
    Flat Stomach, noticeable abs, strong legs and amazing bum hehe
  • RunningForeverMama
    RunningForeverMama Posts: 261 Member
    I want to lose 6 more pounds by Dec. 20th. I was thinking of a Christmas goal but decided on that date since it's my birthday. :wink:
  • czechwolf52
    czechwolf52 Posts: 194 Member
    I'm working on being 130 by the end of the year, but if I can get down to 134 (3 more pounds to go) then I would have loss 25 pounds in less than a year and will no longer be overweight. I honestly can't remember the last time I was at a normal weight. I'm going to be really excited.
  • Athijade
    Athijade Posts: 3,300 Member
    To weigh less then I do now and to be healthier then I am now.

I don't do specific goals of X amount of weight by Y date. I know myself and I would get really upset with myself if I did not make those goals. This would lead to me wanting to quit and feeling like I failed. So I just do not do it.
  • mulecanter
    mulecanter Posts: 1,792 Member
    I'm in the Christmas 2013 challenge. Set a goal loss on 8/1/13 of 40 lbs lost by Christmas. 53% of goal achieved. Waiting for my 5 week forecast notice to be at my goal, it's 2.5 lbs above that right now. If I can navigate through Halloween, Thanksgiving and Christmas goodies, I'll make it.
  • jallforme3
    jallforme3 Posts: 38 Member
    I am hoping to lose 12 pounds by Christmas! That's about 1lb a week, which is reasonable, if I stick to my plan. We can do it!
  • Getting to my goal would be nice... But if not, whatever. I'll still be thinner.
  • 4 pounds
  • Francl27
    Francl27 Posts: 26,371 Member
    I wanted to be at my goal weight by Christmas but I don't think it's happening! I'll be happy if I lose 10 lbs by then I guess.
  • ingeh
    ingeh Posts: 513 Member
    Im hoping around 8-10lbs. Im also forcing myself to start and complete ripped in 30 tomorow, so I have to stick to it this time. Il be done with ripped the first day or so of november I think so I have to focus and go as good as I can til xmas. I have some jeans I need to look good in for visiting the in laws on xmas day! right now they fit but I have a little muffin top so have to shave abit of tummy off lol
  • linsey0689
    linsey0689 Posts: 753 Member
    I have a goal for 1/20/14 which is 199.9 pounds. That is my one year mark and I would be so happy to be under 200 pounds. That would be 85 pounds in a year which is a lot but I think I can do it. So to be on track for my goal at Christmas I should be right around 205 or so. So about 15 pounds by Christmas I think

Edited to make date 2014 not 2013 :P
  • Lose 15 more pounds, eat more protein and have a nice bum and visible abs ;). A lot of goals lol
  • I'd like to be about 20lb's lighter than I am now. Whatever your goal is, good luck everyone!..

and can I be the first to say: Merry Christmas !!!!!!!! haha :drinker:
  • paddgirl21
    paddgirl21 Posts: 154 Member
    If I make my Christmas goal (at least 40 pounds overall total loss) I think I'm going to buy myself something really nice for Christmas. By that point, I'll be 37% to my overall weight loss goal and I think it is a huge milestone for me. Wish me luck!
    Already lost 22 pounds... so I'm almost there. :-D
  • My goal is to lose 19lbs by Christmas.
    I started "dieting" in the middle of July with a start weight of 313lbs and am currently at 269lbs (down 44lbs) I would like to be at 250lbs or less by Christmas.
  • aarar
    aarar Posts: 684 Member
    I'd like to be down a total of 100lbs; I have about 9-10lbs to go.
  • clarebailey355
    clarebailey355 Posts: 113 Member
    I don't have a weight-loss goal as such but my goal is to finish Jillian Michaels' Body Revolution by Christmas. I start the 2nd month tomorrow so as long as nothing comes along that messes up my regular workouts, I should make it! My aim is to build muscle and reduce fat.

Given how much I love Christmas food I'll probably have to start it again in the new year!
  • mikki1987
    mikki1987 Posts: 25 Member
    be in the 100s for the first time in years so lose 9lbs. I don't go by weight much, so more a lose 3-4inches off my waist. I'm doing a nice mix of cardio and weight training, so I feel that this is entirely possible!
  • GW: 12lbs to go (plus maybe an extra one or two because we all know what happens Christmas day....), flat (MUSCULAR) stomach, and overall clean-inside-out happy feeling. :)
  • Kanuenue
    Kanuenue Posts: 253 Member
    6 miles.