Options
This pic pretty much says it all!

iPhonePics193.jpg

The cake is a lie!!

Rebel scum!

Replies

• dansu2000
    Options
    I need to keep that on my fridge....it's totally disgusting!
  • roylawrence87
    roylawrence87 Posts: 970 Member
    Options
    Who wants sum? Yum Yum! Right where that crap belongs!
  • billgiersberg
    Options
    Wow...Diabetes in a box.

..... I just hope that picture was not made outside some public school cafeteria.
  • roylawrence87
    Options
    Wow...Diabetes in a box.

..... I just hope that picture was not made outside some public school cafeteria.

Nope, I snapped that outside a Walmart. I get to see this kind of crap everyday. I work in the warehouse industry. Propelled my decision for a vegetarian lifestyle.
  • atotal180
    Options
    Man this picture is freaking awesome!!!! I need to keep it burned in my head.
  • Fuhgeddaboudit
    Options
    :noway:
  • roylawrence87
    Options
    Remember it well!!!
  • TheSuperSaiyan
    Options
    Well, if I eat it all, I'd just need to work out for the next 100 years non-stop and I'd be set =D
  • Alyshe
    Alyshe Posts: 509 Member
    Options
    :laugh: hahahaha lol. Roy I'm sorry and I know that my comment might gross some people out :sick: but.... I still :heart: my chocolate chocolate cake yum yum yum yum, But I would rather make my own because it taste better with less suger tast and more choclate flaver. chocolate coconut, chocolate rasberrie, chocolate caramel, chocolate mint, yum yum yum. :laugh: :laugh:
  • tater8589
    tater8589 Posts: 616
    Options
    The pic is gross, but thats reality... if it doesn't sell it gets thrown away. I'd rather see cake in there than meat.... smells better too. I used to work at grociery store that had a butcher and the trash from that section was, well lets just say YUCK!!
  • joleanrook
    Options
    I may be the only one who caught the subtle reference to Portal! LOL.
  • roylawrence87
    Options

Yea I threw that in there for the gamers!!
  • heathersmilez
    heathersmilez Posts: 2,579 Member
    Options
    Yea I can see why it seems gross but after 5 days of no solid carbs for me (including Thanksgiving this past Sunday) all I want to do is dive in, its a dumpster of happiness for me, LOL!!

Num num num!!

To bad they couldnt have donated the food before it expired b/c when you don't have anything to eat, too much sugar is not on your top list of priorities.

There is a GIANT black forest cake in my office fridge today, big pot luck for a manger returning from a year off with cancer. Eating meatballs and brocoli and resisting the rest is really going to be hard but I CAN DO IT!!!
  • gambitsgurl
    gambitsgurl Posts: 632 Member
    Options
    All I need is one bite to remind me that stuff may LOOK good but really doesn't taste that good. husband brought home donuts from walmart on friday... he wanted to know who took a bite out of one and put it back. I let him know I just cut off one piece with a knife and ate it just to remind myself how gross their donuts are.
  • roylawrence87
    Options
    Yea I can see why it seems gross but after 5 days of no solid carbs for me (including Thanksgiving this past Sunday) all I want to do is dive in, its a dumpster of happiness for me, LOL!!

Num num num!!

To bad they couldnt have donated the food before it expired b/c when you don't have anything to eat, too much sugar is not on your top list of priorities.

There is a GIANT black forest cake in my office fridge today, big pot luck for a manger returning from a year off with cancer. Eating meatballs and brocoli and resisting the rest is really going to be hard but I CAN DO IT!!!

Wait, you had Thanksgiving this early? It hasn't even been Halloween yet. Though I would love eat some of that food! I will most definately splurge on holidays!
  • hopeC12
    hopeC12 Posts: 38
    Options
    Wow...they didn't even bag it...

I can see a greek house making use of that pile...
  • tater8589
    tater8589 Posts: 616
    Options

It was lost on me, I play Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts lol... I'm a nerd. Well thats what I play on newer systems.. I still have an original nes and super nes.
  • roylawrence87
    Options

It was lost on me, I play Final Fantasy and Kingdom Hearts lol... I'm a nerd. Well thats what I play on newer systems.. I still have an original nes and super nes.

Sorry maybe for the new age gamer. It comes from the Half Life family of games, called Portal.
  • ♥jewelchristian♥
    ♥jewelchristian♥ Posts: 3,666 Member
    Options

Num num num!!

Wait, you had Thanksgiving this early? It hasn't even been Halloween yet. Though I would love eat some of that food! I will most definately splurge on holidays!

In Canada, Thanksgiving is in October :smile:
  • sillygoose1977
    sillygoose1977 Posts: 2,151 Member
    Options
    mmmm cupcakes.... :laugh: