Back on track....

Options
I am so excited right now! Since May may food budget has been drastically reduced due to other financial issues so I wasn't spending a lot on healthy items. Well, as of yesterday, I am now able to go and buy all the healthy foods that I want! So this morning I began logging my food again~yea!!! Also, along with my training sessions I have been doing more cardio and it feels great!!! :smile:

Just had to share. Thanks everyone at MFP for your ongoing encouragement and advice!!! :flowerforyou:

Happy Thursday to everyone!!! :heart:

Replies

• Theresa35
    Theresa35 Posts: 1,102
    Options
    I am so excited right now! Since May may food budget has been drastically reduced due to other financial issues so I wasn't spending a lot on healthy items. Well, as of yesterday, I am now able to go and buy all the healthy foods that I want! So this morning I began logging my food again~yea!!! Also, along with my training sessions I have been doing more cardio and it feels great!!! :smile:

Just had to share. Thanks everyone at MFP for your ongoing encouragement and advice!!! :flowerforyou:

Happy Thursday to everyone!!! :heart:
  • kellch
    kellch Posts: 7,849 Member
    Options
    Welcome back!! Congrats on the lifestyle change! Keep it up!! :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker: :flowerforyou: :drinker:
  • jpritts
    jpritts Posts: 36
    Options
    Congrats. Keep it up, and know that YOU CAN DO IT:flowerforyou:
  • STACYESPARZA
    STACYESPARZA Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Congrats to you!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!