• sheleen302
    sheleen302 Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Thanks, will be making this week, looks really good. :flowerforyou:
  • sklarbodds
    sklarbodds Posts: 608 Member
    Options
    I tried this tonight, VERY GOOD!

I made mine like Whierd's for spices and I used the pita, but I also kept the celery from tessy. Oh and I used Honey Crisp apples

Would recommend.
  • pkoll
    pkoll Posts: 135 Member
    Options
    Sounds good! I like the idea of the lettuce to wrap in. Thanks.
  • cmkile1003
    cmkile1003 Posts: 256 Member
    Options
    Bump
  • laurielie
    laurielie Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a winner to me:) THX!!
  • katorihanzo
    katorihanzo Posts: 234 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! I'm making this this week for sure. I love curry and I love chicken salad and I sure as heck love that calorie count. Yay!
  • Mavenly
    Mavenly Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    That looks really tasty, I think I'm making that for lunch this week. Thanks!
  • bloominheck
    bloominheck Posts: 869 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! I'm making this this week for sure. I love curry and I love chicken salad and I sure as heck love that calorie count. Yay!

Me too.. Sounds wonderful!
  • katorihanzo
    Options
    Made this last night!

I used three chicken breasts, celery, apple, golden raisins and I added white onion. I used Oikos 0% plain yogurt. And a lot more curry powder.

It's really delicious. i used a lot of veggies so that the three chicken breasts would go a lot further and I think this is going to be about 8 servings (138 calories each). I'll serve it inside Lebanese Bakery pitas 'cause they're only 80 calories per full pita. I can fit one serving into half a pita so two of those (one full stuffed pita) will be 357 calories. Not bad for a big, nutritious, filling lunch!
  • SoDamnHungry
    SoDamnHungry Posts: 6,998 Member
    Options
    Yum...
  • Slinky_BraveHeartBunsOfSteel
    Options
    :love: I made something similar to this recently, but mine had mango chutney in place of the apples. I'll be putting apples in it next time. Thanks for the idea! :flowerforyou:
  • katorihanzo
    Options
    :love: I made something similar to this recently, but mine had mango chutney in place of the apples. I'll be putting apples in it next time. Thanks for the idea! :flowerforyou:

Oooo that sounds so good! I think I'll be putting apple AND mango chutney in next time!