just bought "just dance 2" for the Wii

Options
OMG!!!! just got the new game just dance 2 for my Wii, what a GREAT workout!!! I love it, i have the first one, but this new one actually makes you sweat your butt off and it's so much fun :happy: it's great for those days you need to change your exercise up and have a blast doing it.......i've lost 33 lbs walking and playing just dance....so it's working!!!!

Replies

• Robyn120
    Robyn120 Posts: 249
    Options
    Cool. I don't have either one but have been considering buying the games for a while. You should try Dance Dance Revolution if you haven't already. I love those games! :)
  • inforsey
    inforsey Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Yes!!!! I hear you!! I pre-ordered mine.. First time I ever did that in my life -laughs- I loved the first one.. Played it so much I think I wore it out.. But this one is just awesome. I know most of the songs and can sing along. It's such a phenomenal workout. I just did 2.5 hours and didn't even notice! I love Just Dance 1 & 2.
  • inforsey
    inforsey Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    Cool. I don't have either one but have been considering buying the games for a while. You should try Dance Dance Revolution if you haven't already. I love those games! :)

The nice thing about Just Dance is you only need the Wiimote.. No fancy mat required. Or, that's the nice bit about it for me anyway. (-:
  • sherryb1975
    sherryb1975 Posts: 3 Member
    Options
    I just bought it tonight! It was soo much fun! I am very uncoordinated..BUT soo fun!:happy:
  • Sauchie
    Sauchie Posts: 357 Member
    Options
    I bought the Dance workout by Gold Gym... And pre ordered the JD2 Loving it
  • Cassandra1219
    Options
    OMG!!!! just got the new game just dance 2 for my Wii, what a GREAT workout!!! I love it, i have the first one, but this new one actually makes you sweat your butt off and it's so much fun :happy: it's great for those days you need to change your exercise up and have a blast doing it.......i've lost 33 lbs walking and playing just dance....so it's working!!!!

Did you see the section ont here where it tracks how many cal you burn if you do the little workout thing.. I was checking thta out last night:)
  • sim247
    sim247 Posts: 354
    Options
    My boyfriend bought just dance 2 for me yesterday and I can't wait to try it! Interested to find out my about the calorie counting feature on it....
  • savagegirl
    savagegirl Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    I've just got this today-does it count calories? i didn't see this!!