Could you beat up the guy/gal above you?

Replies

• Clameater
    Clameater Posts: 317
    Hey look..i have tweedle d and tweedle dumb above my last post

Haha, who could imagine a cop insulting other races. Who would of thought a racist pig, LOL
    i didn't insult other races. That's insulting

Lol, would anybody believe a racist cop without any integrity... ROFL....
  • smokeyg01
    smokeyg01 Posts: 1,064

Haha, who could imagine a cop insulting other races. Who would of thought a racist pig, LOL

these words coming from a felon and probably career criminal.....um yes
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,025 Member
    Ok fellas, just whip 'em out and measure already.
  • Clameater

Funny you make all nice inferences because I'm black. Sure, racial profiling doesn't exist.... ROFL
  • kimlynn919
    kimlynn919 Posts: 316 Member
    Ok fellas, just whip 'em out and measure already.

seriously!!
  • smokeyg01

Funny you make all nice inferences because I'm black. Sure, racial profiling doesn't exist.... ROFL
    not one thing that I've said is because you're black. Why is it whenever a black person gets into some crap in their life they play the race card and say it's cause they're black. Cowboy up.....it's cause you're a screw up. Nothing else. Don't blame the white man for getting you in trouble..... Blame yourself for getting caught by him tho......
  • Clameater

not one thing that I've said is because you're black. Why is it whenever a black person gets into some crap in their life they play the race card and say it's cause they're black. Cowboy up.....it's cause you're a screw up. Nothing else. Don't blame the white man for getting you in trouble..... Blame yourself for getting caught by him tho......

Yes Masta, yes Masta I was wrong. Please don't whip me again. Please don't whip me. I am going back to do ma work. Shine your shoes?
  • healthyandfitgirl14
    healthyandfitgirl14 Posts: 413 Member
    Clameater, I see you have been released from prison. Did you learn to appreciate a man's butt there? :flowerforyou:
  • smokeyg01
    Clameater, I see you have been released from prison. Did you learn to appreciate a man's butt there? :flowerforyou:
    he did. Even became a certified fudge packer upon release
  • primal_cupcakes
    primal_cupcakes Posts: 280 Member

Dude, that's ****ed-up.
  • smokeyg01

Dude, that's ****ed-up.
    it's true tho.
  • primal_cupcakes

You're like, I'm not racist, I just think black people are whiny ****-ups!
  • primal_cupcakes

Dude, that's ****ed-up.
    [/quote] it's true tho.
    [/quote]

No, it's not true. You lose.
  • I don't find ladies! Very Sexy @primal
  • smokeyg01

i didn't call them that.......i said that's what they do.... But didn't call them that. There is a difference
  • Mobilemuscle
    Mobilemuscle Posts: 945 Member
    well this escalated quickly
  • smokeyg01
    I don't find ladies! Very Sexy @primal
    are you serious? Did you see her *kitten*. ?
  • primal_cupcakes

i didn't call them that.......i said that's what they do.... But didn't call them that. There is a difference

Well thanks for clarifying. For a second there I was thinking you were a smug, entitled, aggressive, control-freak POS. Good to know you're just an honest everyday guy going through life make broad generalizations about entire racial groups based on your skewed interactions as a police officer.
  • Damn typo - suppose to say fight! Still a beautiful lady!
  • smokeyg01

Well thanks for clarifying. For a second there I was thinking you were a smug, entitled, aggressive, control-freak POS. Good to know you're just an honest everyday guy going through life make broad generalizations about entire racial groups based on your skewed interactions as a police officer.
    I'm glad i could clarify that for you. See your shouldn't judge a book by it's cover. And in regards to your last statement isn't that what you're doing in regards to police officers?