40 something

Options
Hi! I am 46, married 21 years with two kids (19 and 14). I am looking for other 40 somethings to share motivation with. I just started back with MFP and need some friends!

Replies

• asaber13
    asaber13 Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    Hi. I am 44 with 5 kids ages 21 down to 6. Looking to loose and would love some friends who can help with the journey as well. Feel free to add me.

Ash
  • srhelm
    srhelm Posts: 23 Member
    Options
    Hi
    Name is Shelley and I am 43 and just started this Aug 1. I have three grown children and married for 24 years. Feel free to add me.
  • spearfox
    spearfox Posts: 276 Member
    Options
    44 year old male here.
    Married, 2 teens
  • Alisontheice
    Alisontheice Posts: 9,624 Member
    Options
    I am 40, married with aaa 5 year old son. Add me if you like.
  • minnie503
    minnie503 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    I'll be 42 later this month... married and have a 6 year old boy. Feel free to add me!
  • Melmade
    Melmade Posts: 349 Member
    Options
    40 here--about to have my second kid in a couple weeks--the first is nearly 3. Been married 5 years--as soon as this baby's out of me I need about 2 months to get back to running and logging! If you can wait that long, add me! (I like to run 3-5 days/week, totaling about 20-30 mi/week.)
  • SugarBaby71
    SugarBaby71 Posts: 3,630 Member
    Options
    41 here, soon to be 42. Two 14 year old boys and a 17 year old daughter. Add me if you want.
  • tomedog
    tomedog Posts: 33 Member
    Options
    43, married with 4 kids. You can add me if you like.
  • 1_Slick_Chick
    1_Slick_Chick Posts: 199 Member
    Options
    Hi there! I'm 42 with a 12 yr old son from California. I welcome all...feel free to read my profile and you can add if you like :flowerforyou:
  • sweetangel2013
    sweetangel2013 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    Hi I'm 46. Single mom of 3, two of them still with me and the oldest is out on his own. Add me if you like.
  • nickychicky
    Options
    Hi I'm 40 with 3 kids in 20's and 2 grand kids aged 5 and 18 months.
  • michable
    michable Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 44, married for the 2nd time (happily this time), 3 grown-up children from 1st marriage, and 3 little ones from 2nd time around: age range 25 down to 3.

I'm happy to motivate and cheer on if you want to add me.
  • Nimnyn
    Nimnyn Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    43 year old Canadian here. I have an 19 and a 21 year old and am enjoying how much easier it is to lose weight when I don't have to cook for the whole family. Anyone is welcome to add me :)
  • Arbelina
    Arbelina Posts: 102 Member
    Options
    Hi, 43 here, happy to join on the journey. Teenage son and a double life split between work and home :)
  • elle_321
    elle_321 Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Hi I am 45, an Aussie, married with two teens, a 15 yr old boy and 18 yr old girl. I am restarting my journey today after a tough year. Would love some friends to help me through it. Add me if you want.
  • Fatsotubs
    Fatsotubs Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm a 43 year old Mum of two girls aged 11 and 10. Happily married. From Leeds, Englad. Feel free to add me :)
  • abikinibyjuly
    abikinibyjuly Posts: 330 Member
    Options
    Hi,

I'm a 47 year old mom of two teens. Would love new friends! Started MFP this past April. I log in every day, still going strong!
  • poohbear1958
    poohbear1958 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm 55 from UK, log in daily with an open diary. Please feel free to add me for mutual support.
  • CandyJ1972
    Options
    Hi there

I'm 41 with 2 boys (12 and 17) from the UK.

Would be happy to support and motivate anyone :)
  • leesala66
    Options
    Wow! Thanks for so many responses! Now I'm really looking forward to this. Yay for new friends :happy: