I'm a man and i bought protein bar for women...

Options
So yeah, didnt read the label, just found a bar that had good macros/price, and after i recieved it i noticed it said "product for women". Will this turn me into a girl? Or is it just a marketing strategy to target women? Anyone out there, who knows and consumes such products, please advise!

Btw there are 15 bars in a pack, ididnt buy just one

Replies

• lina011
    lina011 Posts: 427 Member
    Options
    So yeah, didnt read the label, just found a bar that had good macros/price, and after i recieved it i noticed it said "product for women". Will this turn me into a girl? Or is it just a marketing strategy to target women? Anyone out there, who knows and consumes such products, please advise!

Btw there are 15 bars in a pack, ididnt buy just one

turn you into a girl"" lol no way....if it has good macros who cares
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    You're gonna grow boobs, man. Congrats!
  • Achrya
    Achrya Posts: 16,913 Member
    Options
    You're gonna grow boobs, man. Congrats!

Living the dream!
  • Hauntinglyfit
    Hauntinglyfit Posts: 5,537 Member
    Options
    I suggest you stop eating those once you get to a D cup or so. After that finding a good bra is a real pain.
  • elsdonward
    elsdonward Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Don't believe all the labels you read. P'raps you will turn into a girl after eating them. get yourself some lager to correct the spell
  • elsdonward
    elsdonward Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Your'e avin a larf a minute
  • Sandigesha
    Sandigesha Posts: 226 Member
    Options
    Don't believe all the labels you read. P'raps you will turn into a girl after eating them. get yourself some lager to correct the spell

Lager is a far superior tit-builder for men than any possible supplement.
  • determinedbutlazy
    determinedbutlazy Posts: 1,941 Member
    Options
    Yep, you now have a vagina.
  • BinaryPulsar
    BinaryPulsar Posts: 8,927 Member
    Options
    Didn't you know that's how we all became girls? Everyone is born a boy until they eat one of those protein bars.
  • paul7799
    paul7799 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Keep eating them. Women live longer. And if you turn out pretty men will want to buy you stuff. Sometimes that stuff includes food and shelter. Maybe even transportation. And if you're really lucky (if you turn out pretty you are really lucky) you can even have a baby but only if you want to. A human life will grown inside of you. Isn't that beautiful? So, keep up with those Luna bars.
  • highervibes
    highervibes Posts: 2,219 Member
    Options
    Keep a close eye on your penis and chest. If one gets bigger and the other starts inverting, immediately discontinue use and contact your physician.
  • SkinnyBubbaGaar
    SkinnyBubbaGaar Posts: 389 Member
    Options
    How many of those 15 bars have you eaten so far?

Dude, you might already be doomed...

dude_looks_like_a_lady_gif_by_hanoirocksaddict-d3hreqt.gif

demotivational-posters-dude-looks-like-a-lady.jpg