What 435 Pounds Looks Like :)

Options

Replies

• SherbAliciouS
    SherbAliciouS Posts: 16 Member
    Options
    Awesome and inspirational. You can do it, stay on GRIND. I can't even post my 277 lb self on here. Sexy-what? I admire you and I see the others that do too! Keep it up, you're doing great!
  • qtgonewild
    qtgonewild Posts: 1,930 Member
    Options
    50 pounds is a big deal! Awesome mark. keep it up!
  • NicGAlpha
    NicGAlpha Posts: 7 Member
    Options
    I love the strength! It's tough, but you're doing amazing! Great story!!!!! You go, girl! <3

Edit: (I forgot I was logged in to my boyfriend's account :P lol! Sorry! My mfp name is dianamatienzo in case you'd like to add me :D)
  • mjay26
    mjay26 Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on meeting your first goal! That is fantastic!! Keep it up :flowerforyou:
  • Jesysca
    Jesysca Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Believe yourself, you can do it. keep your body moving, more exercises, and eat less. Everything will be alright and get back again in time. Good luck!! :))
  • OMGeeeHorses
    OMGeeeHorses Posts: 732 Member
    Options
    I would rather hear this story, than an already there story :) Kudos to them, but I am not their yet! Still have 160lbs to go!
  • shmatichka
    Options
    Congrats on your progress, and may I say a have a great respect for you!
    You are a strong and brave lady :flowerforyou:
  • Fab30s
    Fab30s Posts: 157 Member
    Options
    This is awesome!! Congrats on the 50 and keep at it, you're doing fabulously!!
  • t1954
    t1954 Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    Hello,
    You can do it. Just never give up. Please read my profile for proof. I have lost 322# and I am 59 years old. It's never too late. If it was easy anybody could do it. All the best and good luck.
  • Miffylou
    Miffylou Posts: 307 Member
    Options
    Congratulations 50 pounds is a huge accomplishment and you should be proud. ????????
  • cahtchme
    cahtchme Posts: 32 Member
    Options
    Great job!!! Keep it going. I honestly would not have guessed that is what it looks like. You do look much smaller than that. Keep it up. Glad to have you on my friends list.
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    You all made my morning! I felt so great seeing the response and reading it before heading to work :)

One day at a time, and I can't promise I'm perfect, but I can promise that I'll keep trying.
  • Dandeliiondreams
    Dandeliiondreams Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    Awsome ! keep going !!
  • Rastamann
    Rastamann Posts: 139 Member
    Options
    Cheering from the roof top for ya. Keep it going and and stay motivated.
  • JaneAero
    JaneAero Posts: 95 Member
    Options
    Congratulations Quasita on losing 50lbs, that's incredible! and for a larger lady you carry your weight well, I would never have guessed your weight as Im currently weighing 203 lbs and you don't look much different to me, keep up the good work because I see a fine pair of strong legs in that photo and I truly believe there is a gorgeous woman in there waiting to be liberated from those extra pounds. Feel free to add me as friend
  • manda2980
    manda2980 Posts: 34 Member
    Options
    50lbs is huge! What a great loss, keep at it : )
  • Texasparis
    Texasparis Posts: 14 Member
    Options
    Wow! 50 pounds loss is a great achievement Quasita! Well done!

Thank you so much for sharing! I have nothing but respect and admiration for you! Truly inspiring!
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    Another note... After reading all this, I walked into work and my boss told me that I looked like I was feeling really good (I have had some medical struggles lately that have made me tired and stressed looking) and I told her it was from all this great support I received :D
  • Ftw37
    Ftw37 Posts: 386 Member
    Options
    You rock. Here's to the next goal!
  • IndiaGuerita1983
    IndiaGuerita1983 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Cheering from the roof top for ya. Keep it going and and stay motivated.

^^Me too!!! I started at almost 300 pounds. Just keep going!!!!!!

-IndiaGuerita
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!