What 435 Pounds Looks Like :)

Options

Replies

• chicpower1
    chicpower1 Posts: 169 Member
    Options
    Even though I don't know you, I am so very VERY proud of you!!!! Not only for the weight you've lost so far, but also for sharing a story that's real and identifiable to all of us!!!!
  • msjames1999
    msjames1999 Posts: 528 Member
    Options
    Great job! Keep up the good work.
  • Koldnomore
    Koldnomore Posts: 1,613 Member
    Options
    Fantastic! Keep going and keep taking pictures so you can look back later!
  • Takes2long
    Takes2long Posts: 367 Member
    Options
    Losing 50# is friggin awesome! We...ok...ME...lose, gain, maintain, lose. It's a rollercoaster. If it was easy...we would all be at our ideal weight. I don't like that we struggle and sometimes it's so damn hard, but seeing your post, and those like it, make me feel better about my struggles. I'm not alone in this. We're real people, with our own real struggles. When one of us can claim a victory like losing 50#, it makes me feel lthat -I- can do this, too!i
  • LH85DC
    LH85DC Posts: 231 Member
    Options
    Go you! And screw the whole "sexy" before/after thing. SUCCESS is sexy! :)

^^
    This! Success is sexy - great work!!

This^^^ because it deserves a few more repeats. GREAT job! Congrats, and keep at it- I can't wait to see your next update :drinker:
  • bumblbee007
    Options
    I for one are really proud of you well done! Don't give up!!
  • RobertaJauregui
    RobertaJauregui Posts: 11 Member
    Options
    I think we need MORE stories like this. It's very motivational. Keep up the good work!
  • zombie_meg
    zombie_meg Posts: 149 Member
    Options
    Congratulations! Very inspirational.
  • Soloflyergirl2
    Soloflyergirl2 Posts: 127 Member
    Options
    Your story is honest..... straightforward, and mature. While it can be very entertaining to see so many people daring to show themselves in their underwear...... where the before is not half bad, either.............................this story of yours.... is very real. It is not an easy task..........to lose weight.... consistently , in a healthy manner.................that will stick.... Bless you....
    No offense to those in their undies.... but..... some of us who will NEVER post their pics here , are loyal and true MFP members..... some struggling..... some not as much.........................really know how difficult this weight loss can be..... the obstacles.... etc.... when there is a very very large amount to lose.... more for health reasons.... and later for beauty and compliments. I'm not criticizing or lessening the value of the young ones with their weight losses ,etc......There's another level to MFP.... that will never be posted in pics..... but this posting is pretty close to what many people out here are facing and needed this inspiration to keep going. Thank you. :flowerforyou:
  • Kokonaut
    Options
    Congrats!! Keep up all the hard work :) it will be so worth it
  • crazywildfan
    crazywildfan Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    50 pounds is still a HUGE accomplishment! Congratulations and Continued Success!!!
  • floridared
    floridared Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    Congratulations on your 50 pound weight loss. This is what we need to see. A person who is real with a real story. Your story will inspire many. I has surely inspired me. Thank you:flowerforyou:
  • Quasita
    Quasita Posts: 1,530 Member
    Options
    Your story is honest..... straightforward, and mature. While it can be very entertaining to see so many people daring to show themselves in their underwear...... where the before is not half bad, either.............................this story of yours.... is very real. It is not an easy task..........to lose weight.... consistently , in a healthy manner.................that will stick.... Bless you....
    No offense to those in their undies.... but..... some of us who will NEVER post their pics here , are loyal and true MFP members..... some struggling..... some not as much.........................really know how difficult this weight loss can be..... the obstacles.... etc.... when there is a very very large amount to lose.... more for health reasons.... and later for beauty and compliments. I'm not criticizing or lessening the value of the young ones with their weight losses ,etc......There's another level to MFP.... that will never be posted in pics..... but this posting is pretty close to what many people out here are facing and needed this inspiration to keep going. Thank you. :flowerforyou:

Thank you for your words! It's precisely why I got over my nervousness and posted my photo and a bit about me... Because you see all these people that don't look anything like me, either because they were never there, or they are already done changing... and it's hard to believe that anyone is out there on a similar path as you. I have learned that I'm definitely not alone, and I'm glad that my speaking up has inspired so many!
  • Nikoruo
    Nikoruo Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    Im gonna be honest here... you don't look 435lbs... you look smaller than that to me. More like whn i was 340 :o
  • FrauHaas2013
    FrauHaas2013 Posts: 615 Member
    Options
    FANTASTIC!!!! And I echo was @Nikoruo says - you don't look like 435 to me, either. Keep up the good work, Mama!
  • joyincincy
    joyincincy Posts: 228 Member
    Options
    ^^^ I could not have said it better myself. Keep going - you are doing awesome OP!
  • tiger4nikki
    tiger4nikki Posts: 112 Member
    Options
    Wow, 50lbs. is WONDERFUL! I would HOPE that people would want to see stories like YOURS, not the sexy pics. Because THIS is what MFP is supposed to be about, in my opinion. Good luck to you and keep up the good work!
  • HandyASH
    HandyASH Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    YOU are doing a great job. Thank you for being so honest, that is really tough.
    You can add me as a friend if you would like.
  • pittdan77
    pittdan77 Posts: 98 Member
    Options
    Good luck. You can do it.
  • Timshel_
    Timshel_ Posts: 22,834 Member
    Options
    KEEP.
    THE.
    FAITH!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!