Anyone recommend best meal replacement shakes UK that work?

Options
SusieT2013
SusieT2013 Posts: 11
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Hi there

Unfortunately I was to start this last week but have a 3 week old baby who has been poorly and been at hospital with him so back out now but have a busy schedule with hospital appointments, doctors etc next 2 weeks.

Can anyone recommend anyone meal replacement shakes that actually work ( that I can buy easily in the UK?), have been reviewing them all on google, Boots online, amazon etc. but they're all different varied comments!

Also once things have settled looking at trying the 5:2 diet anyone tried that?

Would love any new friends for advice and motivation!! Have a fab weekend!!!

P.S. Have just over 50lbs to lose weight gained during my pregnancy (its my first baby) and didnt even over eat. feeling REALLY down about it , it just wont shift!!! Not getting chance for breakfast and lunch but STILL not weight loss!!! Thanks all x

Replies

• pinkraynedropjacki
    pinkraynedropjacki Posts: 3,027 Member
    Options
    Going to plug my own stuff right about now. And they actually work great. I've tried them all on that page. It's what made me want to be the ONLY Australian distributor for them.

http://www.epxproducts.com/Pinkraynedrop

Ships to UK no problem. Actually ships just about anywhere.
  • cmsimpson74
    cmsimpson74 Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    I can't help with the shakes however your baby is only 3 weeks old. Don't be so hard on yourself. My weight gain with my 1st was astronomical. It took me ages to shift it but I lost a good chunk of it then got pregnant again. One of work colleagues but some perspective on it by saying it took 9 months on and can take 9 months to get it back off.
    Are you breastfeeding?

It is difficult to find time to eat with a new baby, but try eat a little and often.
    Coping with a newborn is tough. Coping with a poorly newborn must be incredibly tough.
    Don't get yourself too down about your weight, it is early days. Hope your little one gets better soon.
    Feel free to add me.
This discussion has been closed.