Hi all :)

Hi everybody! I'm new around here so thought I'd say hi :D

I'm Sherona, I'm 31 and from Durham!
I am really in need of some healthy weight loss. I have really bad depression and generalised anxiety disorder so I'm hoping that getting in shape will go some way to helping me feel better. I also really want to set a good example for my daughter, who's almost 5. :)

Looking forward to chatting / foruming with you all!

Replies

• Hi Sherona, I've only been on here a little over a month. I do find that by logging my food I'm less likely to overindulge. Wishing you a successful journey. You can add me as a friend. :o)
  • BMH227
    BMH227 Posts: 9 Member
    Thanks rabbit, I too have found that logging the food honestly does help. All I need is a bit more motivation and I guess that's why I'm here! :D
  • Madame_Goldbricker
    Madame_Goldbricker Posts: 1,625 Member
    Hi! I'm Caz, 34yrs also from Durham EN :bigsmile: Feel free to add me if you'd like to :happy:
  • Sjenny5891
    Sjenny5891 Posts: 717 Member
    Hi everybody! I'm new around here so thought I'd say hi :D

I'm Sherona, I'm 31 and from Durham!
    I am really in need of some healthy weight loss. I have really bad depression and generalised anxiety disorder so I'm hoping that getting in shape will go some way to helping me feel better. I also really want to set a good example for my daughter, who's almost 5. :)

Looking forward to chatting / foruming with you all!

Welcome to MFP! I'm Jenny. I've been here a little over a year. I started shortly after my youngest was born.
    I have 6 children. I work the Midnight shift. Between sleep and the kids spports I have a terrible time making healthy meals.
    In the begining I found it a lot easier to pre-log almost eveything and pack what I was going to let myself have that day. Then take off what I didn't eat. I tend to snack randomly when I'm bored or not paying attention and forget to log it.

I started out just walking. I'd take the kids to the park and do one lap on the track (1.25mi) then let them play. It doesn't have to be Jumping Jacks and Push-ups. Dancing is great exercise and the kids love it.
  • BMH227
    BMH227 Posts: 9 Member
    Thank you all for the welcomes :)
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Welcome to MFP... I'm Lew. Married, dad of two soon to be three... Down 189.1 in 15 months... Anyone is welcome to add me.