40 something

Options

Replies

• ractrev
    ractrev Posts: 426
    Options
    Hello - 47 here with two kids. Anyone can add me, I am on here every day!
  • lewcompton
    lewcompton Posts: 881 Member
    Options
    44 tomorrow... I'm Lew, married, two kids 14 and 4 and wife to be induced day after tomorrow... Down 189.1 pounds in 15 months... Anyone is welcome to add me.
  • chicamonita
    chicamonita Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    Hi! I'm 41 - I joined today and I'm looking for support and motivation too! My kids are 8 and 10 and I have the same goals as you! I don't know how we motivate each other but I will try and figure it out! - messages?
    Jules
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    40 here--about to have my second kid in a couple weeks--the first is nearly 3. Been married 5 years--as soon as this baby's out of me I need about 2 months to get back to running and logging! If you can wait that long, add me! (I like to run 3-5 days/week, totaling about 20-30 mi/week.)

Hey, I had my first at 40! Cheers to older moms! :drinker:
  • nielsonfam
    nielsonfam Posts: 138 Member
    Options
    Feel free to add me - 47 years old with 3 kids (12, 15 and 18) and a husband - looking to lose 25 pounds!
  • Tennessee2019
    Tennessee2019 Posts: 676 Member
    Options
    Married, 46, 2 kids (20 & 24) tired of riding the roller coaster of weight gain/loss by myself & interested in having friends join me on the ride.
  • Triciad811
    Triciad811 Posts: 268 Member
    Options
    hi I am 43 and mom of two girls (19 and 11) ....... feel free to add me.
  • Mavalicous
    Mavalicous Posts: 52 Member
    Options
    40 years old father of 3 awesome kids. Oldest is a freshman in college, my daughter is a freshman in high school and my youngest is in the 6th grade. Feel free to add me as well as any other 40 something's in this thread. ;)
  • Kevalicious99
    Kevalicious99 Posts: 1,131 Member
    Options
    I'm 48 .. and name is Kevin. I am enjoying my journey, and all the new friends I have made here at MFP.

Anyone feel free to add me .. as I log everyday and am on here also everyday.
  • kimekakes28
    kimekakes28 Posts: 103 Member
    Options
    I'm 43 and tryng to stay active for the coming winter months.
    All are welcome to add me
  • jjburdick
    jjburdick Posts: 19 Member
    Options
    Hi, I'm married an have a 16year old son, feel free to add me too., we all need all the help we can get.!!! tks. :smile:
  • AnotherOrangeCat
    Options
    Oh, I'm late to the party. I'm 47, 12 and 15 year old kids, still 25lbs to lose, and looking for company on the journey. I think having people to share with is an important part of the effort. At least for me it is. Add me if you'd like!
  • ShanGood1
    Options
    I'm 43 yo. Single mom with two kids. My daughter is 20 yo. She is pregnant with my first grandbaby (due late December/early January). I also have a 17 year old son.
  • JoQuinn523
    JoQuinn523 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    I am 47, married with 4 wonderful children- I WANT TO BRING MY SEXY BACK!!!!!!!! Anyone can add me - Always looking for new friends so we can motivate each other:smile:
  • RunningForeverMama
    RunningForeverMama Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    41 yo, married 21 years, mom of six. You can add me if you want. :smile:
  • 2015KMV
    2015KMV Posts: 40 Member
    Options
    Hi 43, no kids just a fur baby. This is my second week and looking for new friends to motivate :smile: anyone can add me if you like
  • davisbattle
    davisbattle Posts: 2 Member
    Options
    I am a 43 year old that is striving to become a healthier me. Of course I also want the perks included such as looking great and feeling great. I'm need a little motivation to keep me on track, I tend to fall off at times.
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    49, married, 20 1/2 yo daughter now at a University, 18 1/2 yo son looking at joining the Marines in a few months.
  • 1983Miller
    1983Miller Posts: 89 Member
    Options
    I am 48 with 3 kids, 17, 21 and 23. Back here on MFP because it worked great the 1st time, I just got lazy. Time to really set my mind to this and find some good supportive friends here on MFP. Anyone is welcome to add me also.
  • CarlaNeverGivenUp
    CarlaNeverGivenUp Posts: 108 Member
    Options
    Feel free to friend me. I'm 46! Glad you'rer here! I like to encourage and recieve a bit too!