Need to lose over 100lbs.

Options
2»

Replies

• Hollywoodgoonette
    Options
    U can add me if want I have no friends aon here eitherbi need support we can help each other.
  • kimlynn919
    kimlynn919 Posts: 316 Member
    Options
    I'm a single mom and I work full time, but I got a ways to go myself. I definitely need to lose a good 80 and I consider anything after that a bonus!! Please feel free to add me, I've been logging daily and try to encourage when I can :)
  • teresajslim
    teresajslim Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi feel free to add me been here since july starting weight 298.2lb current weight 262.2 always looking for encouraging new friends :happy: :l
  • heartaflame
    heartaflame Posts: 8 Member
    Options
    Hi! I too have over 100lbs to lose! I'm on the right road finally, and I'm making a good dent so far (only started in August 2013....for the second time). Feel free to add me!

14737332.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter
  • HandyASH
    HandyASH Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    HI,
    Stay at home mommy buddy!! I have more then 100 lbs to lose. Add me and we will support each other. :flowerforyou:
  • redladywitch
    redladywitch Posts: 799 Member
    Options
    Hi. Go to my profile and add me if you want. I am planning on losing 150 pounds more.
  • tx_mom72
    Options
    I got close. Highest was 293. I signed up here in Jan 2013 at 288 but didn't do anything with it. Got serious about it June 14th & started logging and haven't looked back since. As you can see it works & I wanna be like those with tickers showing triple digit loses! :laugh: Set a goal to get down to 180 but thinking I'll continue on to 150ish. We'll see. Anyone's free to add me. I'm here everyday. I don't bash & I try to say something to everyone. :flowerforyou:

Oh, and I'm a mom of 4 with a wonderful hubby & full time job babysitting adults (Or at least their of legal age!)
  • Ayane101
    Ayane101 Posts: 56 Member
    Options
    I need to loose over 100 pounds myself! I write a blog to help inspire people and keep myself accountable. I just started everything so feel free to add me and follow my journey!

http://evolvinglifetime.blogspot.com/
  • NewandImproved1
    Options
    That is really inspiring, thanks.
  • lindsykaye
    lindsykaye Posts: 17 Member
    Options
    Hi, you can add me! I am 31, a stay at home mom, and I have about 125 pounds to lose. Friends are always good for support :smile: