starting the insanity challenge, anyone else?

Options
Hi, my name is logan and I am fairly new to this site sit don't know anyone but anyways I just finished ten weeks of t25 and I lost 21 pounds and 12 inches. Now I will be starting the insanity challenge to continue my fitness journey, I was looking for others that are starting or have recently start to share this journey with. It will help being able to talk about it and help keep eachother motivated if your interested then let me know.

Replies

• LBeezy0716
    Options
    Yep. Started it again today after a long hiatus. :smile: I've done it before....crazy hard but it was good and I definitely saw results. Just gotta make sure you maintain after it's done....which I didn't do! :noway: lol. Anyways, we can support each other. Day 1 - Fit Test done for me already. How did you like T25?
  • lwalk35
    Options
    That's awesome you've done it before I tryed to but wasn't dedicated enough at the time which was two years ago. This time I will complete it, t25 was great it was short and very challenging. It has given me confidence to keep going that's why I brought out my insanity. Fit test is done and that was pretty tough I think I did good tho.
  • bash_86
    bash_86 Posts: 18 Member
    Options
    Hey guys,

I also started yesterday and after completing the fit test I'm looking forward to tonight for another session.

Did you guys also feel quite sore after doing it for the first time?

Congrats to both you on the great results you've achieved so far.

Bash
  • Mtfd02
    Mtfd02 Posts: 239 Member
    Options
    started round two of Insanity last week!
  • Mccloud74
    Mccloud74 Posts: 788 Member
    Options
    Hey there,

So glad to see other Insaniacs here :)

I started Round 2 last night. It is sooooo addictive and you will be quoting Shaun'isms before you know it haha

There's a great support group on Facebook too if you're on that site. Really encouraging, especially when you have your days.

Results happen and they happen quick. Diet is 80% and the nutrition guide has got some tasty recipes in it and some easy food swap ideas too.

Good luck y'all !!
  • Pbgrl04
    Pbgrl04 Posts: 129
    Options
    I am starting insanity today! I also want to start at group on Facebook for insanity people if anyone is interested!!