Pear Shaped Body -250lbs to 234lbs

Options
I promised myself that I wouldn't post progress photos until I was done getting to my goal of 150lbs but I couldn't help myself!!! I am down 16lbs so far and so proud of myself and my accomplishments so far! I have beaten my addiction to food! I now eat a healthy well balanced diet consisting of 1500 calories per day (50% carbs, 25% protein and 25% fat) and I exercise 3 days a week doing 30 minutes of cardio.

250_zps34ad64a6.jpg

250lbs

234_zpsa707b27a.jpg

234lbs

Replies

• liveinthemoment24
    Options
    Awesome job!! I can notice a huge difference..good for you for doing it the healthy way! I'm right there with you sister. I'm 239 as of this morning from 251 about 3 weeks ago and my goal weight is 150 too!! Definitely adding you, if u don't mind! :) We got this!!
  • elis_mama
    elis_mama Posts: 308 Member
    Options
    Awesome! I have similar goals, for sure! I can see a huge difference! I'm at 274 right now, down from 285. Goal is about 175ish. I want to be at 250 by Christmas. Feel free to add me!
  • QuietBloom
    QuietBloom Posts: 5,413 Member
    Options
    Good job! I can really see a difference as well!
  • Rayanne203
    Rayanne203 Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    Really Really Really good job! You have a very similar frame to what I have I too am pear shaped I currently weigh 195 lbs! So It is great to see someone else with my shape being successful! Keep up the good work :)
  • cursiny
    cursiny Posts: 907 Member
    Options
    Keep up the great work. I am on my way too!! Feel free to add me also. The more encouragement the better right! :)
  • CountryGirl8542
    CountryGirl8542 Posts: 449 Member
    Options
    Thanks ladies!! :) Feel free to add me!! I will be here for ... um ever!!! :)
  • tosmoothash
    tosmoothash Posts: 187 Member
    Options
    Great job. I can definitely tell a huge difference. Looking good girly!!! Keep at it :smile:
  • sudmom
    sudmom Posts: 202 Member
    Options
    You sure can see a difference! Keep up the good work!
  • CountryGirl8542
    Options
    Thank you!!
  • tdubx86
    Options
    awesome job, you look good!
  • CountryGirl8542
    Options
    thank you! Long ways to go but I will get there eventually
  • missionimposs
    missionimposs Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    You did great and all your hard work is showing !!! Thank you for being so brave and sharing your pictures with us :flowerforyou:
  • CountryGirl8542
    Options
    Thank you! :)
  • MissDeeDee78
    MissDeeDee78 Posts: 415 Member
    Options
    Way to go hot mama! Keep up the good work! :wink:
  • CountryGirl8542
    Options
    Thank you!! I will for sure!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!