Loosing buddies

Anuchus
Anuchus Posts: 5
edited November 2023 in Getting Started
Hi everyone!
I'm starting on this journey and I was wondering if anyone else is just starting.
Maybe we could all join our forces and motivate each other!
I need to lose 19k (aprox. 40lbs), but I think that no matter how much you want to lose, a little bit of support is always great!
Big hug!
Ana
(btw: the Loosing is related to what our clothes will be doing as we lose weight! hehe)

Replies

• Hello Partner,
    My name is SyVohn and I am starting all over again on this weight loss/ eating healthy journey. I would love to be your partner and help not only you but myself as well, on this road to success! I am just starting and I am trying to loose 50 pounds even more than that but that's my initial goal! I would love to have a friend to help mentor me along the way as those urges to give up creeps up on me more than normal. Anyhow, I hope you except my offer and join forces to kick this habit of unhealthy living!

Sincerely,
    SyVohn
  • Jacquit1980
    Jacquit1980 Posts: 10 Member
    Hi I log in everyday and Im looking for buddies to as the more feedback and support you get the easier it is, please feel free to add me :)
  • uncharted01
    uncharted01 Posts: 105 Member
    Hi Ana!
    I'm also looking to lose around 40 lbs! I'm on the site daily so feel free to add me :)
    Best,
    KM
  • cursiny
    cursiny Posts: 907 Member
    Hi I log in everyday and Im looking for buddies to as the more feedback and support you get the easier it is, please feel free to add me :)

Same here!! :)
  • drencoronado
    drencoronado Posts: 11 Member
    Looking to lose 70+ pounds and would love to encourage and be encouraged by others. Just discovered the "community" feature on mfp. Would love to connect with others!
  • Me too!
    I am looking to lose about 50lbs. I'm 12 in so far since Labor Day!

We can do this together! :)
  • I'm new to MFP and would also appreciate the encouragement. Would love to connect with some motivating people to help me stay on track! Please feel free to add me.
  • I'm not just starting, but together we can help motivate each other to reach our goals.
This discussion has been closed.